Sunday, February 17, 2019

Yes It Is

Yes that is a very handsome John Wayne, oh so cute, he is my favorite star of all time.
You are so right Lynda Ruth it is Mother Teresa, she was an amazingly beautiful Lady, what a beautiful life she led caring for the poor and ill.
I will be posting photos of my finished project tomorrow before I take it to the framers.
It is not so cold here, we do have more snow coming tomorrow evening into Wednesday 2-4 inch's.


This is for Marly, http://samplersandsantas.blogspot.com I thought you would get a kick out of this photo, I know you like cats as much as I do.


Found both of the previous photos on Pinterest, I love the look on the little guys face, so funny.


Remember to look through the rose colored glasses the world will look so much better.

Thank-you for stopping by.

Catherine




4 comments:

butterfly said...

Great photos , you have a fun look on life .
Have a great day.

Marilyn said...

Was wondering if that was Mother Teresa.
She's beautiful.
Great funnies.
Marilyn

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Glad I got it right. figured it had to been when you said religion. Have a great day. Hugs

Julie said...

Cat lover here... he rules the house!