Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Just A Little Stitching And More Snow

I am so sick of winter, I know we are on the downside of winter but still, she is giving us a run this year, with subzero weather, I am sure many of you have heard the temps last week, then ice storms now snow on top of the icy roads, the main Hi-way and Interstates are clear but town roads are not.

I have been stitching some on my Blackbird Design from 2017 retreat, I love this design.

 

I would like to have this finished by the end of this month, I want to paint the bedroom, before having this framed, so I have an idea of what kind of frame I want.


It is snowing again, UGH

Time to work on our half bath, i will be painting today and hopefully have the room done by tomorrow it is a half bath and will go fast.

Enjoy this beautiful day God has given us.

Catherine

14 comments:

gracie said...

A very pretty project. Oh that snow..... looks pretty, but....

Carol said...

You have really had more than your fare share of winter, Catherine! Hope spring does come early like our groundhog predicted here in Pennsylvania! Beautiful project to keep you busy in this cold weather! Enjoy your February ♥

Mary said...

Catherine, How pretty the snow looks! We have had 2 days of 50+ weather and what a muddy mess!! Just snow piles left. This weather is a tease because we will be back to winter next week.

Your stitch looks lovely and you are ambitious to get that done in a months time!! Have fun painting! Mary

Linda said...

Nice progress Catherine. I live in the Sierra Foothills in Calif. We are at about the 1000' elevation. We woke up to a good dusting of snow but it is now all melted.

Linda

Julie said...

That's a lots of snow.
Pretty stitching.

Sandy said...

The project is going to be pretty. I would be over winter as well if I had yours. We get that way over summer down here.

RJ said...

Such a lovely stitch Catherine. I love it very much. WOW that is alot of snow and I'm sure you will be happy to see warmer weather. RJ#stitchingfriendsforever

butterfly said...

Loving your stitching project Catherine.
It has been very cold where you live , we only had snow for a day and a couple of frosty nights . Spring won't be long dear friend take care .

Marilyn said...

A very pretty project.
Isn't fresh paint fun? It perks you up in the winter season, I think.
It warmed up a bit here in WI, but last night we had a coating of sleet.
So roads will be bad today.
Take care.
Marilyn

R's Rue said...

Great.

Vickie said...

What a lovely project Catherine. We got a sheet of ice last night. :(

Heritage Hall said...

Maybe the less said about this Winter, the better LOL. Are we stitchers not fortunate to have such a lovely occupation when the weather renders us homebound?
Some even welcome Winter hibernation...Bless those who must daily tough it out..
Prayers for safety in travel. Did I hear an early Spring? Alleluia !! Just
love the piece you are working.

Faith... said...

Those are beautiful designs Catherine! More snow? Yuck!! It seems like winter should be over by now and I hope it will be soon. Can't wait to see how your bathroom is going to look when you are finished.

StitchThrifty said...

Lovely project and that is a awesome way to make a floss-card.