Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Starting This Evening I Will Be Posting Daily A Ornament I have Made In The Past

 Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

I will be posting an ornament a day of ornaments I have made in the past, I  am in the Christmas feeling for some reason,  I am looking forward to seeing what everyone is making and seeing their decorating for Christmas.

I have some news, I took on the roll of President of our women's group at Church, the CCW Council of Catholic Women, I have a great team under me, we also have great chairs for different projects.

I am looking forward to a great two years with them.

I will be posting my first ornament this evening.


Merry Christmas

Catherine


7 comments:

Sandy said...

Congrats on your new post at church. Hope you enjoy that. Nice idea to post your ornaments.

Sandy's Space

Stasi said...

Can't wait to see your ornaments! Congrats on your Church post!

Vickie said...

Good for you Catherine!

I look forward to seeing your ornaments. :)

Pamela said...

Look forward to your ornaments. Good idea!

Terri D said...

Catherine! Congrats on your new position! I served in my CCW when we were attending Resurrection Catholic Church. I was VP once and Parlimentarian once. I also headed a community service group for seven years. I'm glad you have a good team to support you! I look forward to seeing your ornaments!

Marilyn said...

Can't wait to see your ornaments!
Marilyn

Katie said...

Congrats on your new position. Can't wait to see your ornaments.