Friday, December 3, 2021

Not An Ornament But One Of My Favorite Christmas Items

 Thank-you all for your comments on my last post.  

I really appreciate them with my whole heart.

I am so sorry I have not responded thank-you's by email, I will catch up soon.

Marilyn, we do have a new baby, his name is Mikey,  he is a Havanese, they were started in Havana Cuba,  he is a joy and very funny and smart.

This pillow in one of my favorite Christmas items, I stitched this way back in the late 80's or very early 90's.

I am not sure of the designer, so sorry the fabric is 32 count found in my stash way back when its a mystery to me.


So sorry about the bad photo I promise I will take better photos.

It has been a very busy day, bad package arriving all bent out of shape, bad news from the doctor, forgot to turn on the oven before I left for Church for Christ Child Luncheon drive-by sales, so we had to eat at seven instead of six, then I get home to a mess, what else can happen plus emails that keep bouncing back to me undeliverable.

I am so happy tomorrow is a new day, I was diagnosed with a form of skin cancer they feel that I came in before it turned to a very bad situation, please say one or more Prayers for me.


Merry Christmas to all

Catherine



10 comments:

Pamela said...

Very sweet Christmas pillow. It's good that you didn't wait to have your skin looked at. Modern medicine is good.

Marilyn said...

A very pretty pillow.
I think we need a picture of Mikey.
Prayers for you.
Marilyn

Stasi said...

An oldie but a goodie!!! Glad you got checked early--it is important to do so. I am a survivor of a melanoma from back in 1984 and know how important it is to get seen yearly and for an early diagnosis. Good luck moving forward.

Sandy said...

I will definitely say a prayer for you. I had a melanoma once on my back and got in just in time. You will be searching your old body a little more often now. Invest in a mirror in the bathroom.
I love the pillow. I still love my old stitches. I look forward to seeing all yours.

butterfly said...

Lovely pillow what a great oldie , I love finding some of my oldies in my Christmas box.
Sorry your day is going wrong it happens to us all.

So sorry about your melanoma , and yes I will pray for you , it's good that you found it early Wishing you a better tomorrow , hugs June .

Pamela Kellogg said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Vickie said...

Your pillow is gorgeous my friend.
I am so glad you caught the skin cancer early. I had melanoma back in 2014. I had surgery and have my skin checked every year now. So far so good. My great grandpa died from it. My grandpa had it, a few times, had those removed. I am the only one in the family who inherited this so far. I am praying for you my dear. And I want to see Mikey!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Beautiful pillow. My family has had many forms of skin cancer. They all seem to heal quite easily so I sure hope yours will be like that.

Astrids dragon said...

Another treasure! It's a lovely pillow.
I'm glad your skin cancer was found early, prayers for it to be taken care of with quick healing. Sending hugs your way!

Rosun coconut said...

Organic Coconut Cream
Coconut Milk Powder Manufacturer