Monday, August 26, 2024

I Have Another Post

 Greetings My Dear Followers: Thank-you for your comments on my last blog post a few days ago,

            I hope you were all able to get thank-you from me, if not I will check back to make sure.

I did do a lot of stitching sewing and mending when I was not able to post on Blogger, so I am doing a                                                 little at a time to keep from having such a long post.

This design was sent to me from Marilyn in Wisconsin (no Blog) she is so kind to send this to me as a                      kit, I am a nut for needle rolls, this is one I had not seen before, Thank-you Marilyn

                                                This is a Shepherds Bush Folk Heart from 1999

                   stitched on 28 count Lavander Mist Cashel Linen two strands DMC over two threads, 

                                          For some reason the kit photo will not upload so sorry


 I stitched this for Christmas, my sister-in-law loves a pink Christmas
Please forgive me I do not remember the designer


These two designs I stitched earlier this summer, they are both from Marly's site, she has an amazing page of freebies, please visit her site https://samplersandsantas.blogspot.com
She has some amazing pear designs for free
stitched on 32 count unknown fabric, most of the fabric I have does not have a name or count I need to count the threads, most of the fabric I have, have come from stash reallocation tables at retreats




I did buy another item from Blue Ribbon Designs, I am a nut for Pin Pillows, this one caught my eye for                                                     the yellow red and the tiny, adorable Owl
Belinda has so many lovely finished items to choose from, she also has cross stitch, quilting and other items you may enjoy buying https://blueribbondesigns.blogspot.com please visit her site she has links to                                                                               her Etsy Shop


This was a design I won from a Youtuber, Heartstring Samplery My Wish For You
Stitched on 32 Count Kunzite Linen


Just for giggles


I will post again soon, I have so much top show but do not want to make it a very long post for fear of losing followers

Have an amazing Blessed week
Catherine💙
















13 comments:

Sue said...

Lots of lovely stitching Catherine all beautifully done xx

butterfly said...

Hello lovely lady , your stitching all looks wonderful.
Have a great week hugs June.

Stasi said...

Wow, you have been getting a lot of stitching accomplished!!! Beautiful work!

Sandy said...

What cute stitches you have been doing! You won't lose us with a too long post. I promise. I loved the meme. I am not a thin mints person but I can attest to many other things I like too much and they haven't caused any ounces to come off me. I won't even say pounds:)

Carol said...

Your last graphic made me laugh, Catherine! If only ;) Pretty stitching--I definitely need to print off that first free chart you showed from Marly! Love it!
Enjoy this last bit of August ♥

marly said...

My SIL stitched every one of Bush's needle rolls and several others from designers. Beads and ribbons and lace, so pretty. I have no idea where they went after she passed, she stitched so many pieces that her daughter couldn't take them all.

Marilyn said...

Very nice stitching, glad you enjoyed the kit.
Marilyn

Victor S E Moubarak said...

What an amazing talent. Well done and God bless.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

As always such cute projects! Every time I see the things you create it makes me want to do something (anything!) cross stitch. Trouble is - I don't know what I want to make because there are so many beautiful things out there to choose from.
ps - love the meme!

Sandi said...

Very pretty! I love all the colors. 🩵

Victor S E Moubarak said...

God bless you.

Faith... said...

Beautiful stitches! I especially like My Wish For You, such a sweet sentiment. I think I would like to join you in that lawsuit if I can!

Crystal Digitizing said...

nice job digitizing services .