Friday, August 2, 2024

What A Month It Has Been

 First of all thank-you to my faithful followers for staying the course with me in my absence, we have had a spendy month of July, first the computer started acting like an arse, then both our cell phones decided to make us angry, Mikes battery was about to blow up, my phone stopped some features like browsing the net, at AT&T the young man helping us took the battery out of Mikes phone and ran it outdoors saying it was ready to burst that is why Mikes phone died.

I tried posting on my IPAD but the photos kept coming up wonky, so I gave that up, then we had to get a new tower for the PC, well Best Buy was not a good experience, they talked us into a package of protection and also saying that it would get our stuff transferred over faster and instead of waiting a couple of days it was almost two weeks without a PC, now I am not an angry person ever but this really got to me, now as to the photo of the cat eating Mickey, well I had to put a photo on my blog so the woman could understand what I was talking about when I could not load photos, she asked what Best Buy could do for us, I told her that there were several issues with the PC, so that is the dilemma we had for over a two week period.

I am leaving for a stitch retreat in a few hours, I will be posting about that trip[ on Monday.

Thank-you all for hanging in there with me, I love all your comments and really appreciate them.


Catherine💙💙💙💙💙


14 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sounds like you've had the month from h-e-double-hockey-sticks. Hopefully August will treat you7 much better!

marly said...

Enjoy the retreat! I know you've had a frustrating month, but I was so relieved the issues weren't related to your or Mike's health when I read the title! I'm still having email problems, too much going on to concentrate now.

Sandi said...

Sometimes it's a blessing when the technology doesn't work.

I say that as a huge thunderstorm is roaring by. I wonder if it will knock out power.

I love the Denzel Washington quote on your sidebar!

Marilyn said...

Oh my, what an awful month you've had.
I hope things get better from here on.
Maybe a retreat is just what you need.
Have fun!
Marilyn

Sandy said...

Oh the woes of technology. When it works it is wonderful, but when it acts up it is horrendous. Go enjoy your retreat.

butterfly said...

Enjoy the retreat , things will get better hugs June.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

It's so frustrating when technology goes wrong. Glad you're back Blogging.

God bless.

Toki said...

I'm also struggling with the computer right now.😅
I look forward to hearing from you about your retreat tour.
I'm so glad Michael’s phone didn't explode.😉

Anonymous said...

Just when you think technology will help us out, it decides to take the lower road. I'm hoping things are better with phones and PC. Oooh enjoy your retreat! Hopefully all the gremlins have been tamed and you can enjoy your time with creative people! Happy Stitching!

Vickie said...

I am sure you are having a wonderful time at the retreat my friend! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Carol said...

UGH! Technology can be so frustrating, can't it, Catherine? We are having issues with our phones constantly dropping calls and are about ready to change providers. It's so frustrating. We just "cut the cord" on our cable last month! It's saving us so much money and I haven't missed it in the least... Enjoy your retreat and I hope the rest of August will be kinder ♥

Faith... said...

Oh my goodness, it sounds like a terrible month! I am glad that you were able to get everything back in working order. Now to hope it stays that way! Hope you enjoyed your retreat! Tell us all about it.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you Catherine for the kind Reviews of my books on AMAZON. God bless always.

digitizing companies said...

beautiful embroidery logos.