Saturday, August 24, 2024

I am so happy to be able to do a post after all the problems I have been having with Google, hopefully                                                                          that is in the past

Below is a design I stitched a couple months ago, I took it to Michaels to have framed, I really like the way it turned out, it is a design from A New Creation a site on Etsy, I have bought another design from                                            this designer, I plan on starting the stitching in October
 



I love this design, I stitched it on an unknown linen count is 32, I will frame this one myself as soon as I find the right frame so sorry about the wrinkles, I just wanted to get it posted


This design is from Pamela Kellogg Kitty and Me designs, it is from the Colorful Cats series, this is my second design of hers I have stitched, the fabric is again another I cannot remember the name of however it is stitched on 32 count a very open weave linen which I do not like but I wanted to stitch it on a blue fabric

I have bought a couple of things from Blue Ribbon Designs, Belinda has some amazing items for sale
The front and back of this adorable bag, it is perfect for my cheater glasses, pencil, scissors and other itemshttps://blueribbondesigns.com
Please check her site out she has quilting and cross stitching on her site


I stitched this a very long time ago, it is a design from the Stitching Fairy, I love this to bits, again it is stitched on an unknown fabric, I have a load of fabric from stash reallocation at Minnesota Needlework Guild retreats, https://happinessiscrossstitching.blogspot.com
Please check her out

I do have a load to show you but do not want to over bear this post in case something goes wrong while posting, it has been cool in the evenings here which is unusual for August in Minnesota, tomorrow it will be in the upper 80s on monday in the 90s, this is okay with me I will still be outdoors, we have been working in the yard a load this year, we have had a load of rain which Mike has had to mow twice a week two weeks this summer he mowed three times in 8 days, I have been deadheading flowers to keep them fresh looking.
We did have to buy a new PC and the same week our iPhone pooped out, it was a very expensive week, I told Mike this covers my birthday, Christmas and our anniversary for gifts for me
Mike is still have problems but seems to be able to handle the pain from neuropathy, he is an amazing man, he says that he is where God wants him to be
I will try and post again this coming week, i want to tell you about two retreats that I was at
Have an amazing week.

Catherine💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 












10 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I love that first design - very Christmas. Thank you, Catherine.

God bless.

Pamela said...

The framing compliments your stitching nicely!

Marilyn said...

The Nativity piece is so very pretty.
Love the Bluebird piece, I have that one, now you make me want to stitch it!
Sounds like you both have been busy, glad Mike is doing well.
Marilyn

Magpie's Mumblings said...

I love that nativity - it's beautiful and the framing sets it off perfectly. I don't suppose professional framing is cheap but that piece definitely warrants it.
Glad to hear that Mike has such a good attitiude about his pain levels - not easy to be that cheerful about it.

Stasi said...

Glad to hear Mike is doing okay. Your stitching is looking great! Tech issues are NOT fun...hope it all gets worked out.

butterfly said...

Your stitching is so beautiful , hugs to you and Mike , hugs June.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

God bless always.

Carol said...

Your Nativity finish is simply lovely, Catherine, and I love your Quaker Bluebird finish. Why do all the expensive things seem to go at the same time? Glad you got replacements and, hopefully, all remains in good shape for a long time. Glad that Mike is doing pretty well. My husband has neuropathy in his feet which he's just learned to live with for many, many years. I think it helps him to keep busy and not think about it. It's when he's standing still (in a museum or in a line) that his feet really bother him. Enjoy this warmer weather! ♥

Jackie's Stitches said...

You have certainly been busy with beautiful projects! Such a nice part of the day, isn't it?

It always seems like more than one thing needs to be replaced around the same time. Hopefully, you'll be set for quite some time!

Faith... said...

I love all your stitching Catherine! I hope that your technology problems are over! Everything gets so expensive to repair and sometimes I wonder it is is worth it!