Thursday, February 1, 2024

Hello Everyone I Need To Catch Up

 Greetings to all my faithful followers, I am so far behind in stitching, reading Blogs (which I Love) and commenting, so sorry, it has been very busy here.

I will post tomorrow about what I have been doing.

I just wanted to let you know about Cathy Haberman's new freebie, it is so sweet, if you go to her Blog she has Valentine freebies for many years past. The link to her Blog is in the upper part of the link page.

Please check her out: https://handsondesign.biz


Catherine💕

5 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Nice to see you Blogging again.

God bless.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely to see you blogging again Catherine

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Just had a lovely time poking around on Cathy's blog. Found the sweet 'Wear Love everywhere you go' design and I might just have to make it.

Marilyn said...

Good to hear from you!
We all get busy sometimes.
The snow here is almost gone!
Marilyn

Pamela said...

I look forward to seeing what you are working on. Thanks for the link!