Sunday, October 29, 2023

Some Stitching Some Finishing And many Thank-yous

 Greetings from my heart Friends, thank-you from our hearts for your concern about Mikes health, he is doing much better and hopefully over the hill and on the down side of healing, he had one set back two weeks ago, he is doing a lot better.

There are too many thank-yous to send out about the emails I received with prayers and good wish's, i want to thank-you all.

I have done a bit of stitching, I have been working on a Christmas ornament it is a Homespun Elegance design Simply Santa 2022, I love this design, I did it on 28 count unknown fabric, using two over one thread, I did change up the colors a bit, I hope to have it done this weekend or Monday.



I did finish one of the Just Another Button Company designs, I love this cake


I could not find a good place to take the photo so had to use a pillow as a background, I bought the cake plate at Hobby Lobby, I did change up the trim instead of using the mini pom poms I used a trimp it looks more like I iced the trim on


I did the Bunny Cupcake which I need to add the eyes and add the pink in the ears which I will be painting on


I think he is so adorable, these are from the Pin Lovers Club


Thats it for today, thank-you for your visits on my last post
I will be posting the ornaments I finished maybe in two days, who knows maybe tomorrow.
Have a lovely week

Catherine












19 comments:

Sandy said...

The pin cushions are so tiny and cute. That is an interesting Santa pattern that I have not seen. I think it is going to be lovely. I am so glad to Hera Mike is on the upswing.

Marilyn said...

Santa looks great.
Those Pincushions are so cute, I have done a box of chocolates in a heart shaped candy box.
Glad Mike is doing better.
Marilyn

Carol said...

That is wonderful that Mike is doing so much better. It has been a long road to healing. Those pincushions are so sweet--and you finished them beautifully. Love the Santa, too--your color changes are perfect. I have so many older Homespun Elegance charts that I really need to pull out and stitch. I do love them!

Hope you enjoy this last bit of October, Catherine! Take care now ♥

butterfly said...

What beautiful stitching , and the tea cups pincushions Are just beautiful .
Sending my love to you both , enjoy your Autumn . Hugs June .

roughterrain crane said...

Happy Halloween.

Toki said...

I'm so glad that you and Michael seem to have overcome a huge wave.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I would be happy if you could find time to sew.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Jackie's Stitches said...

So happy to read Mike is doing better! Your stitching is gorgeous and I love the tea cup pincushions!

Stasi said...

Your Santa and pincushions are adorable! Continued positive thoughts for Mike!

Terra said...

The pin cushions and Santa are darling and I am happy Mike is healing.

Aaliyah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
roughterrain crane said...

Your Santa is cute.
Thank you for telling an interesting story about dandelion.

Sandi said...

Glad to hear Mike is doing better! Praying for total healing. ๐Ÿ’™

marly said...

Glad Mike is doing well.
Those pincushions would have me craving for cake!!

Pamela said...

Great Stitching! I hope your husband continues to improve.

Faith... said...

Such good news about Mike. Hope he continues to improve. I love the colors you switched to for yout Santa. The cake pincushions are beautiful. You did a great job on them, congratulations! Have a wonderful week.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Glad to hear that your DH is doing better - sending continued good wishes for his wellness.
I love the Santa too and I have to say I like the colours you have chosen better than the original.
The pincushions are adorable. A suggestion maybe for adding colour to the ears of the bunny - if you have any makeup blush, try applying it with a Q-tip. It's easier to control the degree of colour that way.

Monique said...

Hi! Your Santa is very nice.... and I'm happy that Mike is doing better...
Monique๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Praying for Mike and you.

God bless.

J. S. Vila said...

Very beautiful and good designs for to do on the clothes.