Sunday, October 1, 2023

An Update On Michaels Health

 Thank-you to all who have left such loving comments, Michael has been struggling to get past the bleeding, however there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Mike went into the Emergency Room on Tuesday last week, with very bad bleeding, he passed out in the er waiting room as we entered, he was taken back to a room and worked on, the pain was so bad he passed out.

The Er Doctor on call that evening was an amazing Lady, she said he should have been admitted to the hospital the first time he went to the er with bladder bleeding, you see he had a surgery called Rezum which shoots four nine second shots of steam to shrink the prostrate (it was horrible) he only received laughing gas which did nothing for the pain during the surgery.

Last Tuesday I almost lost him, he came home yesterday s far no blood in the bladder, he is very tired and has a low hemoglobin which with time will come back.

Please continue to pray for his healing.

I am hanging in there, it is not easy but I know my Faith in God will keep me going plus Praying and meditating everyday.

I will post what I have been working on tomorrow or Tuesday. (I have done a little stitching)


Catherine💙💚❤️


17 comments:

CathieJ said...

I am so glad that Michael is home. I know what you have been going through as my mother-in-law had a similar bleeding situation from colon cancer prior to diagnosis. It is scary. Praying for you and Michael.

Vickie said...

Oh my. I continue to pray for you both. God bless you both.

Linda said...

Oh my gosh, how scary. Sometimes it just takes finding the right doctor. I was hospitalized for sepsis and it took a few days for a different doctor to diagnosis my liver had been attacked and had to be drained. It was uphill from there but I nearly died.
Wishing you all the best!

DJ said...

Oh my goodness, how scary for both of you! I'm sure he's more comfortable at home. Keeping you both in prayer.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Prayers for you both and healing thoughts for Michael

Stasi said...

So sorry to hear this Catherine. I pray they have it under control now and he will be able to remain home and heal. Please take care of your self too!

Sandi said...

You are in my prayers. God is good and He cares for you. Deeply.

Faith... said...

I am so sorry that Michael and you are going through this. I will definitely include both of you in my prayers.

gracie said...

I am so sorry that Michael is going through such pain. Keeping both of you in my thoughts.

butterfly said...

I do feel for you both , and pray that Michael and yourself can have a peaceful time together. You are both in my prays , Hugs June.

Marilyn said...

So sorry to hear about Mike's situation.
Continued prayers & positive thoughts.
Take care.
Marilyn

Terra said...

This is my first visit here and I am following you now and praying for healing for Mike. God Bless America land that I love, stand beside her and guide her, with the light that shines from above.

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Sending you healing thoughts for your DH and strength for you as well.

Carol said...

This is such a relief to read that your husband is home and healing, Catherine. That sounds like such a painful procedure for him to endure. I do hope things go smoother now and will be keeping you both in my prayers. I hope you can relax a bit and get some rest--being a caregiver can be exhausting. Take care now ♥

Jackie's Stitches said...

I'm so sorry that you both are going through such a scary situation. I'm glad he is home and recovering and I hope you are able to relax and breathe.

Katie said...

Such a scary situation. Glad there was someone available to help him out the way he should be.

roughterrain crane said...

Please take care of yourself, too.