Sunday, April 26, 2020

More Finishing

Greetings everyone:  To my new followers please send me by email your blog site so I may also follow you, thank-you for following me to everyone.
I hope the lock downs have not driven too many of you nuts, it seems some people are not handling this very well, we are we are getting so much done.

This is a design i stitched back in 2014, boy am I slow doing finishing, I do have a pile to construct, I totally love this little guy, I did not have the right scissors so i used the upside down hearts scissors.
Construction is not perfect but still I love it.








This is a design I bought from SubRosa http://e-subrosa.blogspot.com, Ezster has many fun and lovely designs to choose from and they are PDF so you get them on your computer to print out.


                                                            See the little Bee



 Well that's it for now I need to get dinner started, ribs this evening with baked potato, salad and some kind of ice cream for dessert.
Stay Healthy

Catherine

15 comments:

marly said...

What a hoot is adorable. You really do very nice finishing.
Stay safe Catherine!

butterfly said...

Catherine you stitch the most amazing charts . Love them all .
Have a fun week .

Rita said...

Oh, my! So sweet and clever finishes!

Marilyn said...

Very cute finishes.
Take care.
Marilyn

Sandy said...

The owl is so cute, I think I like the heart scissors better, more character . Will check out the blog, thanks for the link...though I certainly don't need more projects, lol. No idea how many I've got laying around, lol. Worse yet tucked away that I've forgotten about. I'm not really minding the lock down, but think many are having a hard time. Stay well, and thanks for the visit.
Sandy's Space

Vickie said...

These are darling! What a hoot is really, really cute!!

Stasi said...

Your owl is adorable--love the fabric you chose to finish with. The name brought to ind the old saying "give a hoot...don't pollute"!!! Love the bee piece-great job finishing!

Linda said...

Congrats on the lovely finishes Catherine.

Linda

Mary said...

Catherine, Both finishes are just adorable!! I think the heart scissors works great and it looks perfect too me!! Estzer has such pretty designs and I love this bee stitch. You are certainly productive in the finishing dept!! Stay well.

CathieJ said...

Catherine, I love both of those finishes. I think the owl looks wonderful with its heart shaped glasses/scissors.

Julie said...

Your upside down heart scissors really do look super, I think I prefer them to the ones on the chart.

Astrids dragon said...

You are on a roll with your finishes, and these two look great as well! I really love your Bee finish, and the little one is cute. Keep on stitching and finishing!

Faith... said...

What a cute little owl! The bee looks so little but I like it!

Donna said...

Very cute owl finish and I love your header image about the Prayer, Beautiful

Lorri Heiling said...

This is a testimony that I will tell everyone to hear. i have been married four 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Dr, kuta have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self His email: drkutaherbalcenter@gmail.com you can also contact him or whatspp him on this +2347054547814 thank so much