Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas To All

Merry Christmas to all my dear followers, thank you for your comments on my previous post.
It has been a very busy Christmas season in our home, I have done some stitching along with alterations and gift making, baking and a nap here and there.
I feel very Blessed to be able to celebrate the Holy Season with family and friends.
I hope those of you who celebrate Christmas have a very Blessed day today.
Last Saturday I was Blessed with a beautiful package from our friend RJ from http://stitchingfriendsforever2.blogspot.com 


This is so beautiful I love it, thank you RJ it is perfect and the scissors are wonderful, this caddy can carry scissors, pins, a pattern and needles along with threads, it is filled with lavender crushed walnut shells and poly-fill , her construction is perfect.
She also sent along the sweetest pattern from  the Cricket Collection, I would show you but am not sure about copyright, it is a free pattern but do not want to chance getting in trouble.


I love the design she used  Patriotic designs are my favorite designs.
Thank you from my heart.



I did manage to get a couple of finish’s done, one is a pattern from Lynn at http://happinessiscrossstitching.blogspot.com it is from her Black Cat Designs, this is Noel, I bought from here shop, she also has a new design out this month check it out.




I also finished stitching the pattern I won from her, I just love this, I need to find the right sized from for it.


I really like the fabric and rick rack, I found the rick rack in the scrap booking section of Crafts Direct.

\
I do have more to show but will save for another post.
Merry Christmas Happy New Year
Catherine




18 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Merry Xmas my friend and I love your beautiful work xx

marly said...

Merry Christmas Catherine. Lovely gift, can't beat the smell of lavender. You have been busy!!

Rita said...

Merry Christmas!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Very pretty stitchings. Merry Christmas

Sandy said...

Someone was way more productive on her stitching than me over December. I am ready to get back in full swing. They are both pretty.
RJ is the best. I got a sweet ornament as well. Where do they find the time? Love the scissor holder she stitched.

Vickie said...

What a beautiful gift from RJ! And you made such cute pieces!

gracie said...

Wonderful stitching. Happy New Year.

butterfly said...

Love your stitching so cute .
RJ is a sweetheart what a lovely gift .
Hope you had a lovely week , and a Happy New Year sweet friend.

liefdevoortextiel said...

Voor jou ook een Heel gelukkig en voorspoedig Nieuwjaar!

THE ONLY TRUE HACKER IN THE WORLD ® said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marti said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! I love the little embroidered sewing kit and scissors!

Faith... said...

Noel looks beautiful Catherine. Gorgeous gifts from RJ as well! Glad your Christmas was great and I hope your New Year is just as wonderful.

Carol said...

Love your gift from RJ, Catherine--I'm sure you must be very honored to receive it! Love what you've made, too, and I'm hoping that 2020 will be a year filled with much good health and happiness :) Happy New Year ♥

Mary said...

Catherine, RJ is amazing with how much she stitches and I know you must have been thrilled to receive such a lovely gift. She does such beautiful work. I, on the other hand have stitched one tiny piece since Sept and haven't even had the time to send out Cards. Thank you for your lovely card. Your Noel is beautiful!! Have a Joyous New Year! Hugs, Mary

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Just dropped by to wish you a Happy New Year and all the best stitching in the new year. big hugs dear friend. Nothing but goodness for 2020.

Julie said...

Lots of lovely things in this post Catherine.
Happy New Year to you

Astrids dragon said...

Such a lovely gift from RJ, lucky you!
I love your finish, so adorable! It's perfect for my two fur babies, I need to go visit Lynn.

Kevin Lawrence said...

Greetings to you,
LOANS OFFERING 2%, We Are Certified to Offer the Following Types of Loans * Personal Loans (Unsecured) * Business Loans (Unsecured) * Debt Consolidation Loans * Improve Your Home * Investment Loans.We are honored to meet your financial needs. Credit problems should not stop you from getting the loan you need. we can finance up to $ 10,000 to $ 100,000,000 anywhere in the world as long as our 2% ROI can be guaranteed on these projects.If you are interested, please contact us today E-mail:  luisalvarofundservice@outlook.com  with the following information below:
Full name:
Job status:
Amount of loan requested:
Country:
Greetings, Mr. Luis Alvaro Fund Service.