Tuesday, December 18, 2018

I Have A Few Pictures Of Stitching


I have finally had time to stitch some, I am almost done stitching my Jackie Du Plessis  design, a class I took back in June.
These are the front and back of the outside of the box, I am getting excited to get this done.

I never make New Year resolution but this coming year I am, I am going to get all my stitching that is waiting in a basket for me to construct or frame, I just cannot understand why I am so lazy at doing so.


This is my Christmas present from Santa, I am excited to have this, it is a simple machine but a good one to start with, maybe if I do enough embroidery by machine I will up grade a little.
I have already done some work on velvet which was a challenge the first time alone now I get the idea of how to do it.


 
My Sixth Christmas Photo
 

I stitched him in March of 2017, I love the perforated paper and beads ornaments, he is so sweet.

We are very busy getting our kitchen ready to redo the cabinets, you see the year we built this home we had custom cabinets done, the construction is beautiful but the stain and varnish is horrible, we found a company in the next town over, we looked at and talked to many people who recommend this company, they are called Jewel Cabinets and refaceing, they are going to come tomorrow and take measurements and start on the cabinets.
We are also redoing the floors in our two bathrooms upstairs on the main floor, I am already getting antsy to get this done.

Well its close to bedtime and Krissy wants to go for a little walk, the temps here have been in the upper 30s in the evening,  upper 40s daytime almost all the snow is gone, now they are talking rain.

I hope you all are having a great week, thank-you for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments.

Merry Christmas
Catherine
 
 

9 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I like your new sewing machine and your Santa ornament. hugs

butterfly said...

Love your stitching and your new Machine looks wonderful.
Also love your little beaded Santa.
Have a good week, hugs.

Marilyn said...

That box is going to be beautiful!
LOVE your machine, did it come with the Mickey Mouse decals on it?
Santa is cute.
Marilyn

Rita said...

Beautiful embroidery.
What exciting with a new sewing machine!

Vickie said...

I cannot wait to see what you create with this new machine Catherine. I love that beaded Santa!

Linda said...

Lovely stitching Catherine. Nice looking machine.

Linda

RJ said...

Oh what fun you are going to have Catherine. You have such a nice Santa. I look forward to see all you create. Love your beaded Santa. Merry Christmas. RJ

Carol said...

Oh, your new machine looks fabulous--you must have been a very good girl for Santa to bring you that :) Good luck with your kitchen/bath resurfacing. It will be messy for a while, but well worth it in the end, I'm sure!

Faith... said...

You must have been on Santa's nice list! I hope you enjoy your new machine. Love that Santa, Can't wait to see your box all finished up!