Saturday, September 12, 2026

A Beautiful Summer

 Please Pray for the lost lives from 911, it was a terrible day in our American history, also pray for the remaining survivors who have many health problems from the fallout of the buildings coming down.

The family members also needs Prayers.

Some of you I am not able to comment on for some reason, I do apologize for not being able to it is a google problem.

 I want to thank all my followers who have left comments, you all are so kind and concern for my husband is heartwarming.

I have been stitching a bit on my Tersa Kogut Patreon stitch along, I am stopping for a bit, I did get the April, May, June and July designs stitched, I just need to move on to fall stitching, I do really like stitching this Stitch along, it is very beautiful design so far.


I have to show you what my dear friend from North Dakota gave me in an exchange at Needlework Guild retreat last month (so sorry It is a late post) LaRue
LaRue is a very Patriotic Lady, she is an amazing stitcher and amazing wife and a wonderful friend.
The sachet has such a beautiful odor, I have it in my walk-in closet.


She also gifted me these in a beautiful velvet bag

Love this bag so soft and pretty

I started stitching my fall designs I wanted to get done, one if from Kiralyns Needlarts, this is a free design, Carolyn has a free design each month, I do buy the finishing kits

I will construct it this weekend


This is another free design from Primrose cottage, I did buy the finishing kit but may change the fabric

I started this last evening
sorry about the wrinkle
I finished the Star Shaped Snowman, 
I wanted a flat finish and the wood piece worked
I cut out and constructed the Lemon Blueberry Mousse pin cushion
So sorry it is not the best photo
I have to show you what color our new siding is, I wanted a rust red mike wanted black, with his illness i just could not argue with what he wanted, it is actually very pretty with the cedar accents, he did the cedar front porch a couple years ago, we have had many compliments from so many driving by and neighbors
The above photo is not a very good one, the black shows so dark with the shade
That's it for now as you can tell I am not on the computer very often I do want to change that in the next few months
Have an amazing week of stitching and relaxing
Catherine































No comments: