Greetings to all my faithful followers, thank-you for hanging in there, it has been a real roller coaster ride here at Laurent Chateau.
First about stitching, I have done some stitching and finishing, first up is: A stitch along with Teresa Koguts Patreon, it is a nine month stitch along, it started in April with the Declaration Of Independence,
I am stitching on July now, I am way behind and hope to catch up by the end of September, Teresa sends out the pattern the first of the month, which should give me enough time to stitch.
This is where I am now, so sorry about the wrinkles, I will show a better photo when I post again
This is a set from Pam Reed from Olde Colonial Designs, I am missing one piece and hope to find that someday soon and stitch it, I wanted to try my hand at a jewelry box finish, I think its not too bad, maybe my next one will be better
This is the front of the scissor case
This is the back of the case
Love this scissor fob so cute
This is the inside of the bottom
The needle book
the tray
I was able to go to Minnesota Needlework Guild Retreat this year, it was a blast, I do wish I could show you photos but cannot find them, the venue was amazing it was at the Royal Crown Plaza in Plymouth Minnesota.
the class I too was a silk ribbon class, it was not as easy as I thought it would be, but as I stitch each design I feel I am getting better, I cannot show you a photo because they are hiding, I will have to find them in Google, This is the teachers finish
So sorry about the shadows, when I can I will upload my progress
It has been very busy here with an ill husband who was diagnosed with skin cancer, a Mikes sister and brother-in-law who are ill, the new siding on our home, the gardening and all the things I am doing to keep going when Mike does not feel well, I am lucky to get in stitching when i can.
My family comes first.
I will try and post a progress post by Friday with my stitching
Have an amazingly beautiful week
Remember life is too short not to stitch
Catherine
No comments:
Post a Comment