Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Fall Is Here


 Happy Fall to all my amazing followers, there are a couple of blogs I cannot comment on, one is Stitching With Iris and Melanie The Whip slayer, not sure why Blogger is giving me a hard time.

I love fall but only for decorating purposes. I do not like chilly or cold weather, if its 90 out I am a happy women, I will be decorating outdoors today and hope to have it all finished if the phone guy gets here soon so i can start decorating the front porch.

I have done a bit of stitching, I did put aside the America The Beautiful by Teresa Kogut, I just wanted to stitch fall and some Christmas, normally I do not have more then one project going at a time, this is one exception for me.

                                                       This design is a Teresa Kogut 

My progress since Monday
Not much but a good start
I did a little decorating yesterday
This little guy is my favorite fall decoration, I think he is adorable
Its a little warmer here today in the upper sixties, the only problem I am having is the bee's they are horrible this yearm, I washed down the front porch today, they did not want me around, i did not get stung thankfully.
I will be posting again soon, today I had so many problems trying to upload photos that I only did a few.
I hope this week finds you all well and stitching away, stay healthy.
Catherine



 











                                                                              



No comments: