Thursday, May 7, 2020

Check This Free Pattern Out @ Crocetteagogo

Hello Dear Friends: I am busy working in the cemetery cleaning and taking down dead plants and bush's,
Mike is in charge of the cemetery I like helping.
I have been working in the yard at home also.
I have done some stitching, I will post tomorrow promise.
I want to make you aware of a free pattern which is adorable over at https://crocetteagogo.blogspot.com it is a spring design which is adorable, a fast stitch.
I am having problems posting comments on some of your Blogs, it is not that I am ignoring you, I get a message saying I am an anonymous commenter and cannot leave a comment.
I hope all is well in your homes and things will soon be back to normal.
Stay Healthy

Catherine

8 comments:

Donna G. said...

If you access the internet using Google Chrome, I think that will allow you to post comments on blogs. I have the same problem. I normally use Safari to access internet. If I want to post comment but it says that I am anonymous, I switch over to Chrome.

Susan Zarzycki said...

I, too, must get busy and clean the family gravesites at three different cemeteries here on the Island. My mother insists on putting flowers on about 14 graves before Memorial day. Last year I had a professional stone cleaner restore my grandparents gravestone. It had lichen and black spots and no amount of scrubbing helped one iota. It's beautiful now! 💖

marly said...

We used to have a group of older gentlemen that met at the cemetery for maintenance every week. They had a little shelter and picnic table behind the building and ladies would bring them lunches and drinks. They had a camaraderie and enjoyed their work together. One by one they passed away. A company now cuts the grass once a week.

Love the header photo.

Pamela said...

Thanks for the link. I am not able to comment on some blogs because I use Safari. Blogs with embedded comments require third party cookies. Safari blocks third party cookies.

butterfly said...

Enjoy your day gardening .
Thank you for the link it is very pretty.
Stay safe .

Marilyn said...

Thanks for the link, it's very pretty.
Take care.
Marilyn

Faith... said...

Thank you for the link! That is so nice of you guys to take care of the cemetery; I imagine it is a task that is overlooked by many.

Astrids dragon said...

Thank you for sharing her site, she has some lovely patterns. I'm now following her on Etsy, could be dangerous!