Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Just A Little Beading

Hello Dear Friends: Thank-you for stopping by reading my Blog and leaving comments.
I have a few new followers, I do not have your Blog address or a way to follow you, if you could please leave a comment with the blog address where I can find you and comment on your Blogs.
Thank-you to all who read and do not comment.
I have been beading and stitching, I will show a photo of my stitching on my next post.
I made the beaded needle-case's, they will be trading gifts for retreat in August.
I like the black one the best, I played around with colors a bit as you can see, they are big enough to hold needlepoint needles, I bought them at Potomac Bead on the net, they have many videos and have lots of sales of beads and charms, check them out sometime.
After watching the video once I was able to make the other four without the video, if you are interested in making them the video is called Crystal Needle Case Cover tutorial, there are other beaded needle-case videos on You Tube, I may try them out.

I will be doing a purple one for Sue and a Red White and Blue for LaRue, they are very special people in my life.

Time for coffee and a little lunch
Have a great Day

Catherine

10 comments:

gracie said...

Your cases look fabulous. I think today is the day I give it a try.

Linda said...

Cute cases Catherine.

Linda

Faith... said...

Those are really nice Catherine!

Sandy said...

Those look great!

Marilyn said...

They are all so pretty.
You are talented with the beading projects you make.
Marilyn

Julie said...

So very useful and pretty. A nice gift to trade.

butterfly said...

So pretty , so talented .
Enjoy the day.

Pamela said...

These are very pretty. I might have to look up those videos.

Carol said...

So very useful and pretty, Catherine! I am not very good at working with beads so I admire those of you who are :)

RJ said...

YOur cases are so pretty Catherine. Like Carol, I admire talented people like you that work with beads. Great job as always. RJ