Sunday, May 5, 2019

Jo From Senendipitous Stitching's People's Choice

I have decided to join Jo over at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com for the May People's Choice this months choice is Flowers, please pop on over to see what Jo has been up to.

My Flower Choice:    


Some of these are very old designs coming out of Cross Stitch And Country Crafts Magazines, I still have a few of the magazines from the 80s and 90s, some beautiful designs were made way back then, not just goose and basket designs.


So sorry about the color of the photos, not sure why the camara was acting up like this.






This basket and rose colored flowers was an exchange from  Sarah, she did a beautiful job on stitching and finishing, it is the Blackbird Design Unicef Of Pinkeep's.


This Biscornu is from Conny,  it is her own design http://remakeremixreuse.blogspot.com


This was another exchange from:  Conny From Holland, it was part of a Blackbird Designs exchange.


This is a Victoria Sampler  Pin Keep, I made this a few years ago it was from a class retreat.


This was from a Blackbird designs Retreat Friday evening class.


This was a kit I bought from my friend LaRue, I just love the bright color of  Blues.


I did this several years ago I just love the bee's and the Pink Flower, the framing was done by Cindy Johnson who is a master at framing.


This is my newest framed piece, I finished this this winter. This is a Blackbird Design from a class from a couple of years ago ( do you see a pattern with Blackbird and me)



Well that my peoples choice for this month, next month June I believe is going to be Peoples Choice Mermaids, this will be a fun one to see from other stitcher's, stop over to Jo Blog, address link is above.

Hugs
Catherine

11 comments:

Sandy said...

I love everything, but yes, I love my old magazines and my old stitches. That first one is superb. I have actually pulled out some of my old ones lately.

gracie said...

Your "garden" of flowers is wonderful.

Marilyn said...

All of the Flower projects are beautiful.
I have pulled out some old magazines also.
It's like finding old treasures!
Not sure I never stitched some of them.
Have a great week!
Marilyn

Vickie said...

Oh Catherine, this was wonderful! I truly enjoyed seeing your lovely pieces. Thank you for sharing!

Mary said...

Catherine, so many gorgeous pieces and the ones from the Cross stitch magazine are timeless.

Linda said...

Beautiful projects Catherine.

Linda

Carol said...

Such beautiful flower finishes, Catherine--I really love your latest framed piece! I'm so glad I saved most of my old cross stitch magazines--you just never know what goodies you'll come across :)

CathieJ said...

What beautiful projects. I still have many magazines from the 80s and 90s and still use them often.

Faith... said...

So many beautiful flowers you have have there Catherine! I love your blue set.

Pamela said...

You have some pretty flowers. I especially like the blue set.

RJ said...

Catherine I love your birdhouse projects especially the first one. All your stitches are wonderful. RJ