Sunday, March 17, 2019

A Little Update

Thank-you to all who have commented on my last post, I will send email thank-you's tomorrow.
To thoise of you without email address thank-you and I hope you continue to stop by.

I have been able to stitch a little, I had planned to have this design finished by last evening, we had a call that my cousin had a stroke so family comes first.
I am so happy to be almost finished I will have this done by Easter, yahoo.
I am noy happy with the color thread for his vest, I bought the right color thread, it looks rather like a patch work vest, I am not going to frog it Mike likes the way it looks I guess that is okay.
I hope to have it finished by tomorrow evening, I am not sure I want to finish it into a pillow just yet, maybe a stand-up fold, I am loving him he is so cute.



My wonderful husband has bought me a gazebo for part of the deck, we have 52 feet of deck on the back of the house, i just want someplace to sit out of the sun and bugs, he has the rest of the deck opened for tanning.
It has been warm here I know some of you think 35-40 degrees is not warm but after the winter we have had  it is like a tropical heat wave for us, snow is melting way to fast some areas have been evacuated, it just breaks my heart to hear this, we are lucky our sump pump has never been used, the neighbors on each side have had theirs going, we had extra drainage done when we built this home.
It is time to stitch.
Have a great week
Catherine

12 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress Catherine. We have had a few nice days but suppose to get rain again starting Wednesday for the rest of the week.

Linds

Julie said...

He's a real cutie
Best wishes for your poorly family member

Marilyn said...

Sorry to hear about your cousin.
We had a cousin pass away on Saturday.
Mr. Bunny is cute, that would be too much frogging!
The weather here has been a little warmer & sunnier also.
Cross your fingers that Spring is finally here!
Marilyn

Sandy said...

Hope your cousin is doing well. I had some poor news about one of mine a couple of weeks ago too. I guess we are all getting older. Sigh!
I suppose your temperatures would be a balmy day after the cold y'all have had. I saw some awful flooding pictures yesterday. The sun has been shining here and I just want to soak it all up after the clouds we have had this winter.
I love your rabbit, but I too wonder about some of those colors that have so much variegation in them.

Vickie said...

Dear Catherine I am praying for your cousin. Your bunny is darling. I understand the "warmer" weather and welcome it myself! The gazebo sounds wonderful!

Carol said...

I'm so sorry to read about your cousin, Catherine... Hoping he/she recovers quickly!

Love the bunny and what great news about the gazebo. I am not one for the sun so I'd be sitting there all day stitching and reading the summer away :)

Faith... said...

I think the bunny's vest is cute! A gazebo, that is awesome! It will really come in handy when you want to sit out and enjoy bug free weather. Hope your cousin is recovering.

Deb said...

This is such a cute bunny and i love his little vest color. A gazebo is just the perfect place to get out of the sun and do a bit of stitching.

The Liberty Belle said...

Best wishes for healing and recovery for your cousin. Your Easter stitch is going to be lovely!

StitchThrifty said...

Your bunny is adorable, fancy (hand-dyed floss) can be like that, you just never know exactly how the colors will layout. Your Gazebo sounds fabulous, I can see many many stitching sessions there. I love the Easter Egg wreath at the top of your blog. Have a great day!

RJ said...

Prayers for your cousin Catherine. Love that sweet bunny. I know you will really enjoy your gazebo. Mike is always so thoughtful and generous. Enjoy stitching your wonderful bunny. RJ

Tanza Erlambang said...

bunny and flowers so exciting design....
have a wonderful day