Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my followers, I have been very busy with gift buying and wrapping and making loads of goodies for Christmas Eve and christmas day.

I am working on my Blackbird Designs exchange and have one piece finished, i was not happoy wth what I did so I am making my partner another piece to go with the first one, you know sometimes when you stitch something and you look at it and say what was I thinking, I did just that,
I will send them off on friday this week.

I finished putting together two owl scissor fobs and will show you pictures later this week, I am just to lazy oops too busy to take pictures right now.

I took my Mother shopping to pick up last minute gifts, we are not big gift givers mostly we like to just get together and celebrate the season, and eat loads of stuff we donot normally eat during the rest of the year.

It is a balmy -7 degrees right now wow are welucky or what, this weather really makes me appreciate the warm weather yes even the 90 degree weather I love it and hope it gets here soon, ummm Santa, could we have warmer weather please.

I have to show you this picture only because I think it is a hoot, it is a billboard on I94 in Minneapolis, I think it is so funny, the cows are the size of a real cow.


I love Chic-Fil-A, yummy food and great people who work for the company.
I am getting ready to purchase my threads for Easter projects, I will buy  Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe, I love Nancy's threads.
I am working on a Blackbird Designs Easter Parade Bunny love it so much.

I am also working on the stash of finished stitching projects that have been in hiding for so long its time to get things framed and finished into something I will keep you posted.

Merry Christmas to you all Blondie says  Merry Christmas to all her friends in Blogland.



Merry Christmas from my Home to Yours

Catherine


 

9 comments:

Lisa V said...

Merry Christmas dear friend.

Hopblogger said...

Merry Christmas sweetie!
I eat at Chic filet a lot! I can eat their French fries and their grilled chicken nuggets. The billboard is so cute with those cows. Blondie is wondering what you are doing? Hehehe
Mini hugs and smiles,
Conny

Marilyn said...

That billbpard is too funny!
Merry Christmas to you.
Marilyn

Eszter/SubRosa said...

Merry Christmas, dear Catherine♥

Kimmie said...

Merry Christmas!!!! To you and to beautiful Blondie!

There's a ChickFilA sign like that on I-94 between Chicago and Indiana too. LOL.



Penny said...

I love that billboard. :) What a sweet little face peeking over the table. :) Merry Christmas to you and your family, Catherine.

Chris said...

It sounds like you will have a wonderful holiday with your family.
Enjoy every moment!
I am looking forward to seeing a stitching update.
Merry Christmas my Friend!

Denise said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family
Happy Stitching
Denise

Nina said...

Merry Christmas and happy holiday time! :)