Thursday, July 1, 2010

Super Duper Sale





















Today I was able to go to Stitchville U.S.A. clearence sale, boy did I make a haul for just 29.00 dollars.






I did have a 15.00 dollar punch card and was able to use that toward my haul. Total would have been 44.00 dollars Deb has a punch card for all your regular priced items, so I saved one of my punch cards for this sale.






I was able to find Blackbird patterns that are not in my collection, now they are.






Some of the things are from grab bags, the the large peach colored linen is a great buy, for only 5.25.






The things in the grab bags were all the small patterns and the Cricket Collection chart, all of the fabric except the peach 32 count fabric, were also in the grab bags ( I bought two grab bags), the project books were also a grab bag item, I am using a notebook now for my diary of stitches.






I am excited I will have a better way to keep track of the stitching I do in the future.






There wer about 15 more patterns included in the bags, I just will not have enough room to print the pictures.






The charts with the green stickers are the pattern that were only .50 the Little House Needleworks patterns are from the grab bags also.






Well I am going to have to go now I have to go to the meat market and buy bacon Mike wants B.L.Ts. for dinner.






We now have a balmy 87 degrees and very windy.






Peace to you all






God Bless America






and all who protect her.






Catherine

No comments: