Wednesday, July 7, 2010

All my deals at the thrift shop.




Today is a good day to go to the thrift store and I made a stash haul. The sock ball is so nice I may have my niece paint on it. I fell in love with the mini basket.


Some of the things I was amazed someone else did not find before I did.
I really like trims, the ric rac is my favorite, I have a drawer full. The little cloths pins I am not suer what to do with them but I am sure I will find something. The silver buttons I want to make a scissors fob with, the pearl buttons will go on a pillow or christmas ornament, the red buttons will go on a spring orniment that I have had done for a long time. The Prairie Schooler oattern was a real surprise I have wanted this foe a long time, the foam pieces are a real bargain, this stuff is not cheap at the local craft store.
The mat cutter is something I really needed.

No comments: