Friday, January 1, 2010

Holiday Season

Today I spent a great lunch with my mother and sister-in-law.
We went to Emma Krumbee's for brunch yum.
It is my mothers birthday and she is 79 years young.
The food was wonderful but of course we went shopping after for a mattress for mom, she has been sleeping on a mattress with a large sink hole, I do not know how she gets out.
Of course she tried to fight us a little, she finally picked out a pink memory foam mattress.
We had to spend Christmas on sunday because the weather was so bad on Christmas Eve.
I was so lucky I got beautiful jammies from my sister-in-law black with white flowers. I think they look like an evening outfit I can wear the top over my suit coat for work.
my mother gave me beautiful Sweater set from QVC. My Nephew and his family gave me a Fish Lite for my bathroom, my husband gave me two 75.00 gift certificates for my favorite cross stitch shop, Stitchville U.S.A. in Minnetonka, Minn.
I am currently working on an exchange for the Blackbird exchange, this is my third exchange and hope to finish today and send off tomorrow.
I am also working on The Butternut Road Earthdancer By Marilyn Leavitt-Inblum.
I will post a picture when my Officejet comes back from the doctor, then I can download pictures again.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Yeart to you and your Family.
Catherine

No comments: