Monday, January 18, 2010

Finished my exchange


I finally finished my project for my exchange partner I do hope she likes it.

Now I must tell you that I am not the best at finishing.

I did a small box, on the inside and outside I copied two squares of Moda Blackbird Designs Beach House fabric on my copier, I then glued the copied paper inside and outside, I had a little fabric leftover from another project but not enough to do the box so I had to copy.

I made an ort box (round) and affixed the stitched piece on top.

I also did a (round box) with a magnet on the inside for needles, I also did a scissors fob.

I did change the Noel on top of the box to the word needle. These patterns are from the Joyoux Noel booklet, I am now trying to decide which pattern will be my next project from the booklet ( Joyoux Noel booklet).

I am sending my package off tomorrow.

Stay Safe

Catherine

No comments: