Thursday, December 14, 2023

I Have Been Ill

 I am missing in action since last month, after taking care of Mike since June, I wore myself down, I did not eat properly drank energy drinks (I do not recommend them), way too much coffee and not enough sleep.

I have A-Fib due to this not eating right, I was getting up 3-5times a night to flush out Mikes bladder, I am glad I did but paid the price for it.

I am on the mend and will I promise post what I have been stitching on tomorrow, I have been reading a load of books which I enjoy and the sewing and stitching is getting back to normal.

I will send out thank-yous for your last comments this afternoon and evening.


Hugs

from my heart

Catherine

9 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

So sorry to hear this Catherine - I guess it's a lesson for us all to remember to look after ourselves. Do take care of you and try not to stress over Christmas. (((Hugs)))

Sue said...

Look after yourself Catherine, you need to rest too. Looking forward to seeing what you've been stitching and reading, take care xx

Pamela said...

Sorry to hear you’ve been ill. Take care!

Sandy said...

Oh Catherine, I am so sorry to hear that. I am trying to take care of myself with dealing with Mom and Jeff's diagnosis of Parkinson's because I can't care for them if I don't. It is easy to just eat something quick to get energy to do the next thing, but we have to care for ourselves as well.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick and glad to hear you're on the mend! I hope your afib is under control. I hope you have a happy holiday!

Heritage Hall said...

Enclosing you and Michael in prayer. Please take care of yourself and your nutritional needs...easy to say, but thought and effort well-spent for yourself and ultimately for Michael. Hoping your energy will be restored soon.

butterfly said...

Oh dear friend , hope you get better real soon.
It's so easy to do when your looking after a loved one.
Take care sweet friend and take a little more rest . BIG HUGS June.

Stasi said...

Sorry to hear this Catherine...caretakers often don't take care of themselves. You need to do that, so you CAN take care of Mike. Please take care and feel better soon!

Vickie said...

Oh Dear Catherine I am so sorry to learn of this. I am praying for you. God bless you. I understand what you are doing. Brian does this for me. Take good care of yourself now please.