Friday, December 15, 2023

Happy Hannukah Merry Christmas

 Hello my dear followers, thank-you from my heart for your encouraging comments on my health, I am feeling better and hope I will not have to take the meds for more then six months, that is the hope so far.

Well I have done some stitching, decorating a little finishing and hopefully some baking for Christmas.

I have a few photos which are not very good of some of the needle rolls I have stitched in the past, so sorry about the crappy photos, it was not a sunny day when I took the photos.

Someone asked and please forgive me I forgot who it was that they wanted to see the needle rolls, I did give some away which I really miss.















                       These are my two favorites they were I believe Shepherds Bush designs





            I did fully finish the bird, I am not sure of the designer, so sorry, I will have to look it up



I started a rolling pin design I found in Just Cross Stitch Magazine December 2023, it is called baked with Love, I was lucky to find a rolling pin at Marshall in Monticello Mn.
I was worried I would not fins stand for the pin, I was at Hobby Lobby and found a board that is going to work, It is a weird stand but turning it upside down it works as a rolling pin holder






Its time to get to decorating the home and finish up today, this year is going to be my Santa collection and Nutcrackers displays, i like to change it up each year, last year was the Campbells Soup displays

                                                       Have a wonderful and Blessed week
                                                                          Catherine


11 comments:

Sandi said...

Some of the writing almost looks like a foreign language. Very pretty!

marly said...

Glad you're feeling better! Gorgeous rolls, you sure have a wonderful collection. My SIL did many of the Shepherd's Bush rolls and several of their larger designs.

butterfly said...

Good that you are feeling a little better.
Wow look at those lovely rolls , just beautiful.

Marilyn said...

Glad you are feeling better, positive thoughts.
Your needleroll collection is fabulous!
That is a perfect stand for your cute rolling pun.
Marilyn

Stasi said...

So glad you are feeling better. Your needle roll collection is fabulous...so many different designs. I think that rolling pin stand is perfect...can't wait to see the finish!

Carol said...

I'm hoping that each day finds you feeling better and better, Catherine.

Amazing needleroll collection you have. I have never made one. And that sweet bird ornament is darling--love his color. I like your idea of changing out things each year for Christmas rather than getting everything out and on display. It is a lot of work! I tend to do a lot more when my family is coming (like this year) and then the alternate years, I do my tree and kitchen and that's it. Take care now and I look forward to seeing your sweet rolling pin finish ♥

Magpie's Mumblings said...

My word - that's a LOT of needlerolls! They're all so pretty. I embiggened the photos thinking I could pick a favourite but I can't choose just one.
Brilliant stand for a rolling pin!

Sandy said...

My goodness, those needle rolls are amazing. I have never seen so many and they are just wonderful. I hope with each passing day you feel better.

roughterrain crane said...

Your rolls are so lovely!

Toki said...

Thank you for introducing me to so many needle rolls. It's a great collection.
That stand may not be the intended use,but its perfect as a holder. It's a wonderful shift in thinking.🙌
Blue bird Santa is also cute.
It's a great idea to decide on a theme ever year and decorate for Christmas.😆

Akila said...

Beautiful stitching and finishing! Love the new stitch and pattern too, am going to look for that