Monday, August 21, 2023

Just Think Another Post

 Hello dear followers and commenters, thank-you all, Heritage Hall thank-you for your comment, I do not have your email.

I have some things to show you, I did attend retreat and had a blast, I had the greatest roommate we had a ball.

I was able to visit the stash reallocation tables, I did not take much in the beginning but on the last day I did grab what no one else wanted including fabric and trims.





It really is an amazing place to visit and find so much to take home, the fabric I waited for just before                                                they packed everything up at the end of the retreat.



                                                               Some very nice fabrics





                                I found this great book and plan on doing the Santa on the Donkey



                                 I also found these and many other great patterns no one wanted


I love the trees Liz Mathews does this one is added to my collection of two others, hopefully I can get to                                                                              them soon


                                       I Like this Stacy Nash not sure when I will get to it


These are some of the items in our goodie bags this year the theme was Dog Days Of Summer, the two                                                       chair ladies were a hoot and so much fun


Some more goodie bag items the back of the coaster is so cute, there was also a big project bag that 
                                                                          these items were in


Some threads a sweet card made by one of the team for the goodie bag and some trims from the stash pile


An adorable needle holder from a very sweet lady I sat by while stitching, I think her name was                                 Rosanne, it is a lipstick holder, great idea it has a magnet inside I am already using it


A sweet lady by the name of LaRue gave me the adorable scissors and notebook, I love them both and                                                     have used the scissors and boy are they sharp


                                Nancy gave me adorable needle minder she made, oh so cute


I found these two needle minders in the stash pile, I have many needle minders I will have to show you                                                                                someday



In my next post I will show some of the designs I found and the unfinished projects that some have started and did not finish, I have a thing about unfinished projects, that is the only time I have more than                                                                 one project going at once

I will post again soon, please Pray for the fire victims in Hawaii and Canada and the hurricane in                                                                      California, so sad what is happening



Hugs

Catherine💚💙

20 comments:

Stasi said...

Sounds like a great...and productive retreat!

butterfly said...

Wow what wonderful goodies you were given ,and the beautiful goodies brought.
Looks like you will be having fun, hugs June.

Marilyn said...

Nice stash haul, enjoy it!
Prayers for all affected.
Marilyn

Magpie's Mumblings said...

My goodness, I don't know how you only brought that much home! Those tables look to be laden with all sorts of delights. You're going to have fun stitching the designs you found on all those wonderful fabrics.

marly said...

Nice haul! That Liz tree is fabulous. You really added some great items and fabrics to your stash. And a special time with stitchers even better.

Carol said...

Oh, you got so many wonderful things, Catherine! I have the Stacy Nash chart and even pulled it out to stitch this summer, but didn't get around to it once again--maybe next year. I'm glad you were able to attend and spend some time with fellow stitchers! It's so good for the soul!

(Not sure if you saw that won my giveaway for the Patriotic Angel on my July post. Do you still want it? If so, please send me your mailing address :) Enjoy your day! ♥

Heritage Hall said...

I have sent you my e-mail address. I would not have ventured into that sale area...much too
tempting...what a remarkable collection of goodies. When I leave this moral coil, our EGA chapter is going to have a great time sharing the wealth.

Heritage Hall said...

LOL MORTAL, not MORAL... Freudian slip.

Katie said...

Wow nice haul. Love all the pretty fabric.

roughterrain crane said...

The pow is very cute.

Pamela said...

Oh my! The stash relocation is fabulous! You will love those tiny scissors. They are very sharp.

Edgar said...

You got some super stuff!!! Keeping both of you in our prayers!! hugs, edgar

Solstitches said...

What a lovely haul you got from the retreat.
I can’t believe the fabrics were just left there with no takers.
I’ve never been to a stitching retreat. It sounds so much fun. Lovely to spend time with fellow stitchers.
Margaret

Donna said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time, so glad :)
Enjoy all of your stitching, hugs, donna

Vickie said...

Very nice stash enhancement you got there! I want to make one of Liz's trees also.

DJ said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time at your retreat! I'm so glad you were able to attend, and just look at all the goodies you found! I've been a slacker when it comes to visiting blogs, I'm sorry I only just read about your husband's surgery, I'll add him to my prayer list for healing and comfort. I too have been praying for the people of Hawaii, Canada, California, and now Florida as they are experiencing a hurricane. So many disasters happening one after another. I'm thankful for my stitching that keeps my mind off the crazy things happening in this world, but it also allows me time to pray. A lot of prayers are woven into my stitching. Take care!

Sue said...

What a wonderful retreat that you attended and all those wonderful goodies that you found, that should keep you busy for a while. Sue xx

Victor S E Moubarak said...

God bless.

Grosvenor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Astrids dragon said...

That was some retreat! I like the way they have the table organized, and there's so many goodies that were shared. You really picked up some great things.
I actually have the same Santa Remembered book, and have thought about making the Ever Green, Ever Giving.
Have fun with all your goodies!