Saturday, February 11, 2023

Valentine Stitching

 Hello my dear friends: I have been working on a Valentine Design, it is from Stitching Fairy on Etsy.

I am using a UFO fabric 28 count I want to make a pillow it will be 10x6 inches, I hope to finish it this    weekend.





 Not much else is happening but I am commissioned to do some sewing for another Church, I will be making two Burse and two Palls, these will be a bit more elaborate. I am also doing an Alter Cloth with the Chio Rho's in the four corners.


Thank-you for your Prayers and comments about Mike, he sends hugs your way.

I am off to clean and wash floors, I hate doing floors, I would rather iron and clean toilets.

Have a stitch filled weekend


Catherine💗

11 comments:

Sandy said...

I am with on ironing. I find it very relaxing. I love clean floors but hate doing them:)
Glad to hear Mike is recovering.
The stitching is so cute.

Heritage Hall said...

Bless your hands in creating beauty for His altar and I hope to see it upon completion. Prayers for Mike are being answered.. Your Valentine project is quite lovely.. Who enjoys cleaning floors? But I do appreciate the results. May you and Mike have a relaxing weekend.

Marilyn said...

That will make a very pretty pillow.
Continued prayers for Mike & you.
Marilyn

Magpie's Mumblings said...

That's such a pretty design for Valentine's Day. Glad to hear your husband is doing well.
I'll clean the floor any day - just don't make me dust. I hate dusting because it's such a thankless job.

Pamela said...

Nice Valentine project. Floor cleaning isn’t my favorite thing to do either.

marly said...

Sweet design!

Toki said...

Very cute design and love the colors.😊

I think the church has high expectations for your wonderful work.
May it enrich your heart.

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching , Best wishes to hubby .
Have a wonderful Sunday.

Astrids dragon said...

I hope you finished it as a pillow by now? It's such a sweet piece.
I don't mind vacuuming, but washing floors is a big no, ditto for ironing and cleaning toilets!

Marti said...

That is such a sweet Valentine stitching. Best wishes to your husband. I would rather mop the floor on my hands and knees (provided I don't have to move a bunch of junk out of the way) than clean the bathroom, especially the toilet.

Carol said...

Such a darling Valentine's finish, Catherine! I'm with you on floors--ugh! We have all hardwood floors and so often I just do a quick sweep with the dustmop or broom, but the kitchen needs me down on my hands and knees to get it thoroughly clean. That doesn't happen as often as it should--ha ha! Hope Mike is doing better. My husband is having major surgery next Friday and we are both a bundle of nerves... Take care now! ♥