Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Happy Holidays To All

 It has been a very busy week, her in Annandale, Mn. The Christmas Train was here last Wednesday, they collect food and money for the Food shelf which I am honored to be a volunteer at, the Canadian Pacific Train comes with Santa and Music, a wonderful evening to start off Christmas week with.

Thank-you to Stasi Bee for the lovely gifts she sent, she has a wonderful Blog site please visit her https://beemusedandbeestitching.blogspot.com  she has many lovely projects she has done and working on now.

I just love the ornament she made, it is beautiful, going on my tree today, the thread is a stunning color, thank-you Stasi for this lovely package.


Our post office is short three people and delivering mail between 9:00 and 11:00 p.m. I feel so sorry for our Mail Man Bob, he is amazing working is such horrible weather and such long hours.
We are hoping that soon they will have more help.

I have been stitching a bit, i did finish stitching the Santa from Tiger Lily on Flosstube, I hope you look her up, this is a free design she also has a Mrs. Santa and a Snowman design.
This was done on 14 count something i have not worked on for years, it was not bad, I rather liked it, I hope to have him constructed soon.


                       I start on this last evening and hope to have it finished by Sunday evening
                                                                                

I just love this design


We are getting things ready for Saturday Christmas at Mikes sisters' home, hopefully it will be a bit warmer and no falling snow, we are expecting 5-10 inch's tomorrow with very cold weather
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and happy New Year

Catherine, Michael,
Blondie the Cat, Krissy and of course Mikey





10 comments:

Stasi said...

Thanks for the shout out for my blog, Catherine...glad you liked your ornament.
Santa is so cute; i went to her site and downloaded him and the other two designs--thanks for the heads up!
Enjoy your Christmas celebration with your family!

Pamela said...

Happy Holidays!

Astrids dragon said...

A lovely ornament and pretty floss from Stasi, so sweet.
Santa looks adorable, I think the snowman is cute too!
I love your start, it looks great so far.
Stay warm and be careful out there in all that snow!

marly said...

I think your snowfall is heading my way, very cold and snow saturday and Christmas.

Cute santa! Nice to switch to a lower count sometimes, an adjustment for sure!

Merry Christmas to you and Mike, have a blessed weekend.

butterfly said...

Lovely post again , love the gift from Stasi .
Poor postman.
Wishing you both a lovely Christmas week, hugs June.

maxi said...

★*˚°。°*。°*。★*˚°。°*。°˚°★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
˛°_██_*˚°。°/ ♥ *˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫*˛.*˛.˛_Π_____*˚°。*。°*❤*˚°。°*。°*★
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• ‘♫ ‘ •.˛*./______/~\*˚°。°*。°*°*❤*˚°*★
*(…’•’.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田❤|門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚°。°*。°

Merry christmas to you and family
happy stitching
maxi

Marilyn said...

That Santa is too cute!
I hope your P.O. gets help soon, it's a horrible time to be short-Handed.
Wishing you the best Christmas season!
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

I can’t even imagine 10 inches of snow! Such lovely projects, I especially like the jingle jingle.

Robin said...

Merry Christmas and Happiest of New Year to you and your husband. Wishing you some wonderful stitching in the coming year.

Robin

Katie said...

Beautiful work. Enjoy your 2023!