Sunday, October 3, 2021

Just A Little More Of The Yard

 Thank-you for your comments on my last post they mean the world to me.

I have a couple of more photos to show you.


The bench Michael bought me for our Anniversary in June, it is nice to sit on but better for a plant.


This is my St. Francis side garden, I love the look on his face so serene looking, the bushy looking plant is a transplant from another part of the yard it is a Stella D' Oro Day Lily.


This is three  plants in three different pots on stands, outside the third stall of the garage, they get so thick and pretty.


The front porch where we have coffee every morning and read for a few hours, it has come to be a summer tradition.


And this is my Mary Garden, every year I plant different flowers, next year I will not plant sweet potato vines they need way too much watering, they have sweet potato's growing in the pot which takes up a load of room.

I have seen the new designs from Kitty and Me, Pamela has some adorable designs, here is her link.

HTTP://kittyandmedesigns.blogspot.com


                                                      

This Owl is beautiful, I may need to get this after I get caught up on all my stitching.



                                                         Such a cute Chipmunk



                                                            Another beautiful cat design.


Have a lovely week my dear friends


Catherine

18 comments:

Pamela said...

Your yard is lovely.

Sandy said...

I love the yard...everything. The front porch looks like the place to be.

Kelly Tadlock said...

Your yard is beautiful!

Marilyn said...

Your yard is so very pretty.
Gotta love that Chipmunk!
Marilyn

Vickie said...

Oh I so enjoyed seeing a bit of your yard and garden Catherine. How beautiful. :)

butterfly said...

What a pretty garden , and I love your bench and flowers .
I would love to sit in your porch having coffee watching the world go by .
We have RAIN AGAIN so garden is looking a bit nasty .
Love those charts very different .

Faith... said...

What a beautiful yard Catherine and a very nice place to sit and have your coffee in the morning.

marly said...

Oh, a porch to sit on. My next house will have a first floor laundry room and a porch. Your landscaping is so neat and manicured, very nice. I really like the tiered plants, big impact.

Mary said...

Your gardens are so pretty, love the tiered plants. Your front porch is so nice, I love having my morning coffee on my little porch.

Carol said...

I can tell you spend a lot of time on your yard and gardens, Catherine! Very pretty and how nice to sit on the porch and drink coffee and watch the world wake up! Hope you continue to have some warm weather and more enjoyable gardening days!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rebelrosecreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful Yard and gardens :) I look forward to seeing more

Nick Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
roughterrain crane said...

Your plants look very prosperous. Happy Sunday to you.

Hallebose said...

So many places to reflect at home.

Walter George said...

Hello everyone, my name is Walter George I am so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Dr. Wale spell. My Wife  left me for another man a few years back and I was very devastated because I never did anything wrong to her, I was left with my two kids and a job that pays little. I was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr. Wale and I decided to contact him. I explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 24 hours, surprisingly my Wife came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive her and promised to never leave. My Wife has been back for 6 months now and we've never had any issues, am glad I didn't doubt Dr. Wale cause he sure can solve any problems with fast relief you can also contact him for help now WhatsApp/Text him: +1(978) 406-9575.

Astrids dragon said...

Your garden is lovely with all your flowers and plants, enjoy it while they'll still out!