Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Finally A Stitch Post

 Thank-you all for your lovely comments on my last two posts.

We have been busy finishing yard work for the year, we were able to sit around the fire and have a weenie roast, it was chilly but so relaxing, we do not eat hotdogs often, it was a treat to have one with onions relish and ketchp and chips.


I have been working on my  Kitty & Me  design, it is prettier then I expected its positively beautiful, I have plans on doing another one but in the future, I have other projects I need to get done.

We are having craft day at Church on Monday,  this year we will be making items for the care center and homebound, I am making sun catchers for their windows, I will post a photo in the near future.


This is how much I have stitched so far how about those eyes so beautiful, I hope to have this finished soon and framed. Kitty And me Designs just click on the Kitty and me Designs, Pamela has so many adorable designs.




I did only put up a couple of fall designs this year, we were so busy I did not have time, I will however make sure I decorate more for Christmas.



The table runner I bought at a great sale a couple of years ago, it has Halloween fabric but only a couple of spots on the diamond, we do not celebrate Halloween, we do go to Mass on the first of November All Saints Day.

Happy Thanksgiving to our friends to the north, I know Canada celebrates Thanksgiving this month, so sorry for the late  post on your day, it was November 11th.

It is raining here and rather gloomy, I have been reading today and planning on getting ready to work on the Chalet Veil and Burse for St. Charles in Bayport Minnesota, I was asked to make them for the Church, it is an honor for me to do so, I will post photos after I am finished.

I hope you are all well and enjoying a load of stitching.


God Bless

Catherine

17 comments:

Vickie said...

Your home looks very pretty Catherine. That cat is gorgeous!

Shami Immanuel said...

Cat stitching is lovely. Your runner is pretty.

Pamela said...

Your cat is coming along nicely. Good that you can enjoy the outdoor area you have worked hard to create.

Terri D said...

Cute decorations and I love the cat!! I am not a stitcher but appreciate the time and talent and patience!! Thanks for sharing! Happy Halloween!

Jackie's Stitches said...

What a beautiful cat! The eyes are indeed gorgeous!

It sounds like summer is well behind you. We are still in the 80s with the AC blasting every day. I'm ready for our 4 days of fall. Your decor is beautiful. We moved on the 16th so no decorations here. Of course, it was 86-87 that day!

butterfly said...

Beautiful cat Catherine .
Love your display . like you I only but a few things out this year.
Have a great week. hugs June.

Love Affair with Food said...

Such a pretty home. Love your decorations.

Marilyn said...

Your cat is beautiful.
Love that tablerunner also.
Hope you get more time to stitch soon.
Marilyn

Sandy said...

The kitty is turning out beautifully. The eyes are so alive. I love the table runner with the pumpkins on top. A cute little corner.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Beautiful stitching Catherine!! And I love your tablerunner!!!

Faith... said...

Your Kitty and Me Design is gorgeous and very interesting looking! Cute Autumn display of pumpkins. Hot dogs are so yummy cooked over an open flame.

Have a great weekend!

Mary said...

You certainly have been busy Catherine!! The kitty stitch is a stunner, it looks challenging to do. Love that runner!! Looking forward to seeing your suncathers.

roughterrain crane said...

Happy Halloween!

Carol said...

It sounds like your days are full, Catherine between your outdoor work, church activities, and stitching. Your kitty is looking fabulous! And I do love that table runner. I have to laugh at your hotdog comment as I had my first hotdog in probably ten years this summer at a cookout--boy, did that taste great :)

Wishing you a happy November ahead--can hardly believe we are down to the last two months of 2021. Take good care now ♥

Unknown said...

When I see someone's blog, I really like it.

Cock Fighting Online

Astrids dragon said...

There's nothing like a hotdog you can cook over a firepit! Grilled cheese is delicious too.
Wow, you have been busy stitching, your cat looks fantastic so far!
Your pumpkins look nice and even better that they can stay for Thanksgiving.

Susan Zarzycki said...

What an interesting pattern! You are so talented!💖