Saturday, July 4, 2020

Very Busy Here With Some Stitching

Greetings my dear friends, thank-you for all your comments on my last couple of posts, I am so sorry I have not sent out thank-you's by email, it has been very busy with Mikes sister her illness, my sister in law on my side has been ill and all that is going on here at home, it has been very busy here with home improvements, this week we are redoing the railings and steps on the front porch and the side landing, hopefully the weather is good to us.
I am almost finished with my Sea To Shining Sea Sampler, I want to be finished by Monday so I can get it to Joann’s for framing.


The new auto shipment from Scattered Seeds Samplers is beautiful, I am not sure when I will start working on it, I love Tammy’s designs, please check her out.



https://scatteredseedsamplers.blogspot.com take a look at Tammy’s site she has many beautiful samplers also for sale.
I did win a lovely necklace from her, it came in an adorable box with a sweet card.



Thank you Tammy



I did finish a candle mat which was a pattern I won from Donna over at https://cardsbydruth.blogspot.com.
Please stop by and say hello.



I was surprised by my wonderful husband with a trip to a fantastic quilt shop that carries some cross stitch fabric and patterns, I did manage to find a few stash items.


I love buttons theses are going to be used for the top of some strawberry pin pillows like the ones in the Blackbird Designs book.



I managed to find a lovely plum Street Sampler new to me design, I am not sure when I will get to it.

I think I e
Will do it on a outer colored fabric






I love this fabric color, not sure what I will use it for just yet, hopefully something will come to mind.


Another Blackbird Design I love, I have done two so far in this series.



This is a lovely booklet with such sweet designs. Do you see a pattern here I guess I love the Blackbird Designs lots.


I hope you all who celebrate the Fourth are having a safe and fun weekend.
Happy Blessed Fourth
Catherine

16 comments:

Pamela said...

Sea to Shining Sea looks fabulous!

Sandy said...

The Sea to Shining Sea is beautiful. The kit club always looks so fun and the projects are adorable. I want to do that one day but for now I am trying to whittle down some of my projects.

butterfly said...

I love the Shining sea it's looking lovely .
Lovely post to, take care and have a good Sunday.

Marilyn said...

Prayers for your family members.
Cute patterns & that fabric is so pretty.
Good luck with your improvements.
It's been very hot here.
Hope you had a nice 4th, have a great week.
Marilyn

Donna G. said...

You sure stitched that candle mat quick! 😊. It will look lovely with a pretty holiday-scented candle sitting on it.

Mary said...

I hope your relatives are feeling better. Sea to Shining Sea is beautiful!! I love BB designs but haven't done many, on my to do list. The scattered seeds piece is so sweet and a lovely necklace you won. Hope you had a nice 4th!

Stasi said...

Sea to Shining Sea looks terrific. Hope things calm down a bit and you can work on your new stash items.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I hope the weather isn't too hot for your exterior renovations. It's miserable here.

Great stash enhancements!

Vickie said...

Sea to Shining Sea is wonderful, isn't it?! It is terribly hot here.
I hope both ladies in your family recover well.

marly said...

Hope you enjoyed the weekend. I wouldn't mind porch work IF I had a porch. Next house, PORCH!!

Great stitching selections. Seems there is a Blackbird wave spreading.

Sandra said...

Those Scattered Seed specials are all lovely. What I like about them are the charms, which I believe she gets from England. Wish I knew where, they are all gorgeous. Look forward to seeing your stitching and finishing of that series.

Monique said...

Everything is beautiful

Faith... said...

Great stitching as always Catherine. I just LOVE Cow Pile and can't wait to see it all stitched up! Hope you have a great week.

Astrids dragon said...

Great progress, it shouldn't take you much longer to finish it now.
You have gotten so many lovely new patterns, the Cow Pile is a really cute one!

roughterrain crane said...

Two birds on a white box are cute.

Tiffstitch said...

Oh, what fun buttons! Great choices on the PSS charts too.