Monday, November 25, 2019

A New SAL From By The Bay

I am participating in a SAL that Donna at By The Bay is doing, it is called Seasons.
I never have two projects going at once we will see how this works out for my nerves.
http://bythebayneedleart.blogspot.com
This is the first section, I love the looks of this so much, Donna is a very creative Lady she not only does cross stitch but other things, please check her out.


I did finish the Preserve Liberty I will post a photo soon.
It is coming the snow is we are supposed to get between 6&8 inch's, lucky for us we have a new big snowblower, the last one we gave to our young neighbors it was 15 years old, Mike did not want to sell it do to its age, we would feel bad if we took money and it broke down after they use it once or after this snow season is over next year.
We are taking our families out for Thanksgiving, this way we can all go home and take naps, no one stay for hours or goes home at midnight, plus no cooking,

Have a Beautiful
Thanksgiving
Catherine

10 comments:

Rita said...

It will be a nice journey through the seasons for sure.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Sandy said...

I would think I might not eat as much as usual if I went out. I will not be dealing in too many leftovers since we are heading to the Auburn game on Friday.
I look forward to you stitch. I too can't have too many different projects going at once. I tried it, but it just didn't mesh with me. I have no idea how some have 9 or more going at once. I probably can think of 9 I want to do, but I am not good at that rotation stuff.

Pamela said...

It looks like a great project. You would really be crazy at my house, I have so many projects going at the same time! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

marly said...

Many people are changing traditions and going out to eat.

Good luck on two projects at once. I haven't been successful but would like to give it another try.

Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry about the snow. Do not push it my way please.

The Liberty Belle said...

It was nice of you to bless your neighbors with your snow blower. Glad you have another one for the coming snow. The folks in my area go into a tizzy and store shelves become emptied of milk, water, and bread the moment two inches of snow hits the ground. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

butterfly said...


We would rather go out to eat , you can relax and talk and enjoy.
We had years of cooking meals and having company around we enjoyed it but so much work I have got to the age now where I am lazy , but saying that my daughter is coming Christmas day which will be lovely , she gives her time Christmas night for caring at a nursing home bless her.
The rest of the family say at home now with their young families .
So we get together before Christmas if we can .
Love your new SAL .

Marilyn said...

That looks like a fun SAL.
We are supposed to get snow starting tomorrow.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Marilyn

StitchThrifty said...

What a lovely new start, I will have to check that out. I enjoyed the By the Bay piece I stitched. Happy Thanksgiving!

Pink Rose said...

Sounds like a fun SAL we are coming into Summer here after a very long cold Winter and we dont get snow here really so i love seeing the snow pics. I am also your newest follower hope you will vist and follow me too.
Happy Thanksgiving my friend xx

Sandy said...

I LOVE your Thanksgiving plan. Wish my family could do that. It's so much work, not so much with what I bring, but the clean up is always a job and half. And is so much chaos. I'm not a fan of chaos. How many are in your family? We've had some biting cold, yesterday morning it was 18, but no snow as of yet. 6-8 is a lot so you'll get to use your new snow blower. I always have multiple projects going at one time, was just thinking of starting a new one, lol. Will check out the blog, or maybe it's on my list, sounds familiar; but I don't remember a challenge of work along so will go see.

Sandy's Space