Monday, September 2, 2019

Please Vote at Marulas Blog

Hello everyone, I am so sorry I have not been commenting, I have been without a PC< my iPhone will not let me upload photos, so had to wait for PC to come back from the doctor.
I would love it if you could go over and vote for a beautiful SAL at http://crocetteagogo.blogspot.com there are a couple of Bloggers that need our Votes, RJ and June whom I follow, they both have such lovely finish's.
Have a great day I will post photos of my stitching tomorrow.

Happy Day
Catherine

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your header .
Hope you get your PC back soon.
Thank you for your kind comments for RJ and myself .
Have a lovely week.

Marilyn said...

Done!
Marilyn

Mary said...

Catherine, All the finishes were lovely but I had to vote for RJ, not because she is my friend but because I honestly thought her finish was the best. All of the participants should be proud of their stitching and finishing, all were lovely.

Marti said...

I wish I had seen this earlier. So many beautiful items there! I'm glad your friend won.

Sandy said...

Good luck with your computer. I know how lost I feel without mine. Hopefully you'll be back up and running in short order.

Sandy's Space

Sandy said...

Popping back in to say as I make my blog rounds. Hope you're making headway with the computer situation.

Sandy's Space