Sunday, May 1, 2011

Today is Divine Mercy Sunday

I know I have not blogged for almost a month I do want to say I am a little behind with three people out at work I am doing double duty.
Today is Divine Mercy Sunday, my husband and I were able to attend Mass at the St Paul Seminary School of Divinity at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul Minnesota.
This was for Supporters of the Seminary we have been supporters for a few years, we enjoy doing this, knowing that our money is helping to support the needs of Seminariens who need financial help, you see we donot have children God had other plans for us so, we find this very rewarding its kind of like having children but no responsibilities.
The Mass started at 10:00 the music was unbelievable the singer was one of the many Semenariens graduating this year and being Ordained in August.
The breakfast was after Mass and the layout was way to good I love fruits and veggies and they had lots and lots, along with a meat and eggs.
We had a wonderful Deacon at our table he is being Ordained in August and will head back to South Dakota, how lucky they will be to have such a bright Man to lead them in their Church.
I truely missed being in my own Parish today but the trade-off was well worth the day away.

Well I should now talk about my stitching I have been a little behind on this matter also, I did manage to get my Blackbird Designs Exchange done and sent out I will post pictures around wednesday or thursday just to make sure that She has recieved it I hope she likes it.
I am going to jump on my WIPS I am doing the Up Fo A Challenge 15 I really need to get on the ball here I have many commitment coming up my Nephew is marrying a beautiful Indian Girl and they are having a tradional Indian wedding with the Henna painting on the hands this is for prosperity and good luck, they are having tradional wedding wear, I am so excited.
I am going to start painting the bathroom and master bedroom I have had the same paint for over 9 years so it is time i am going totry and not forget to stitch I really need this time to mtself.
I hope you all will pray for the unfortunate people in the south due to the tornados, I hope they recover fast and put this horrible event behind them.
Blessings to you all
Catherine

No comments: