Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I have not posted for so Long

I have not posted for so long I have pictures to show but am unable to do so at this time, I am sitting in a coffee shop really enjoying the awful weather that is going on outside, it is raining off and on sometimes hard others softly, we are going to get one last blast of snow tomorrow, I am south of Minneapolis about 50 miles, the Cannon River is nearing flooding stage, I am so sad for people that are effected by the floods, we who donot have this problem should Thank-God for our blessings.
I guess you could call this a TUSAL, I have been very busy I did finish a Donna Bayliss pattern and will have it framed this week, I just Love her work, I am also working on bookmarks for the literacy program that Patty over at StitchersVillage does every year this is my first to be involved, I do have two bookmarks done and working on one more I want to send her at least six bookmarks, I hope this has caught your attention and you are interested in getting involved.
I am stitching on a Blackbird Designs Exchange piece am going to work on this project today as I wait for Dr. Bobra in Northfield, at the Allina Clinic.
I forgot to mention that The Donna Bayliss project that I finished was one of the Up For A Challenge 15.
I am coming along fine I am not behind at all, I just need to get the bookmarks finished and start on my fourth up for a challenge project for those of you that are not familiar with this they are wips that I need to finish.
Well my coffee is getting down there and I need to refresh, Happy Easter to you all and please pray for good weather.


I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get rid of this slanted writing, anyone know how it just appears sometimes.

Blessings Catherine

1 comment:

Patty C. said...

Glad to hera from you -I'm glad you are enjoying the awful weather - lol
It sounds like you have been rather busy - i look forward to future photos :)