Monday, December 20, 2010




I am finally posting my finished ornaments, after a horrendous day on the road with lots of snow I am home, today we had 5-6 inches of the nasty stuff.
Patricia In England knows I HATE SNOW even in England they are getting lots of snow.
The Stockings are from The Need;l Love Company an out of print chart I have used this chart over and over again (1992).
The Shepherds Bush Sweet Baby is from the Just Cross Stitch Ornaments Issue The Trianglr tree is also from this issue, Erica Michaels Quiet Night, the Christmas Candy is from the Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue 2001 the unfinished Bear is also from the 2001 issue.
Tomorrow I am working at Phillips Eye Institute and P.E.I. is having Famous Daves B.B.Q. catered oh my ribs and corn
on the cob in december I am in heaven or I will be.
Merry Christmas
Catherine


No comments: