Thursday, December 2, 2010

Exchange for Donna Daisygirl




Now that Daisygirl has recieved the Blackbird Designs Exchange I did for her I can post a couple of pictures, my camara was on the blink so I am using Daisygirls photos with her permission, thank-you Daisygirl.


This is a design from a Blackbird Designs Spring Fling that was put on By Stitchville U.S.A. in Minnesota.


Barb and Alma are such a hoot if you can I hope you meet them someday.


Barb and Alma designed this pattern for this retreat, I do hope that they will someday put a booklet out that has all the patterns from retreats. I stitched this on 32 count fabric I am not sure of the type of fabric, I used weeks Dye Threads and Crescent Colors Threads, I used leftover Blackbird Designs Moda fabric from their Beach Collection, I had fun doing this little box that was sanded and stained, I bought that box from Hobby Lobby over the internet.


I am so happy Daisygirl likes it.


Happy Holidays Everyone.


Blessings

No comments: