Monday, September 11, 2017

A little Stitching Fun and Family

Helo to you all: I hope the hurricane Irma has not done any damage to you and your city and town, my heart goes to all who were or are in her path, the news stories rip my heart apart, Blessings and thought sent your way.

I did manage to stitch a little yesterday and today, I finished the Hearts For You, a kit the lovely Kim over at http://wisdomwithneedleandthread.blogspot.com, Kim Thank-you I have never worked on cloth like this before, I like it, I am going to make a pillow for my stitching chair instead of a wall hanging.




Well its not much of a post today but will show more next time.

Be safe my friends.
Blessings
Catherine

10 comments:

Rita said...

Lovely stitch!

Linda said...

Congrats on the pretty finish Catherine.

Linda

butterfly said...

Beautiful stitch and finish.

Marilyn said...

Cute project!
Marilyn

Mary said...

Such a sweet stitch and your frame is very pretty. Lovely post!! Mary

Faith... said...

Congrats on your finish Catherine! It looks great.

Preeti said...

Congrats on the lovely finish!

Brigitte said...

That's such a lovely little finish. Congratulations.

Carol said...

What a darling finish, Catherine--it will look so sweet as a little pillow :)

RJ said...

What a pretty stitch Catherine. We have been cleaning up since the storm and have not had internet until today. Our town had a lot of trees and wires down but no flooding at least. So many people in the state were affected by terrible flooding. It was a most scary time. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever