Monday, November 22, 2010











Today my camara came back to me fixed I hope.
Last week I found the most adorable ornament in the mail from Vonna of The Twisted Stitcher, if you do not follow her you should she is a hoot. I did an ornament exchange with her, the stitching is wonderful and the finishing is super great, I just love it I only wish my tree were up so I could take a picture of the tree decorated with my new ornie on a branch.
My tree is all hand stitched ornaments, except for maybe five or six that my mother bought for me in the past.
I finished the Prairie Moon Stitchers Joy last night this is from the 2010 Just Cross Stitch ornamnet special issue. I did mine on a sparkle material 32 count I am not sure of the fabric type this is leftover fabric from a past project I used Gentle Art Sampler Threads Midnight 0240, I really like the look of the blues in this piece.




I plan on doing the finishing work tomorrow, I will post a picture later this week.




Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Blessings
Catherine

No comments: