Saturday, June 22, 2024

This is a test

 I have been having problems getting on Blogger and uploading photos, so this is a test.

I have been stitching and beading some, I am working on a Patriotic Samplers from Samplers and Santa’s, it  is Marlys 1776 design I love it, I am using Gentle Arts threads Cherry Wine, Shaker White, Gold Leaf and Uniform Blue, I really like the colors on the fabric so far.



Please visit Marley at HTTPS://samplersandsantas.blogspot.com please visit her lovely blog, she has a great sense of humor a very generous lady with her time and talents for her family.
Marly has many free and lovely designs she shares.


I hope to have it finished by Monday, since this is a test I will make this short.

Thank you to DJ for checking on Me.

Catherine


9 comments:

Pamela said...

Good to see you posting again. I stitched all of the pears from Samplers and Santas blog and love them! I’m thankful for the free charts she offers.

Marilyn said...

It looks great so far!
Marilyn

Magpie's Mumblings said...

The test post worked! It seems Blog-grrrrr is doing some hiccuping in various ways.

Sandy said...

Hey Catherine, I know your stitch will be lovely. I miss the old blogger when you could upload all your photos and then add them as your were typing. Pooh for change:)

butterfly said...

Hi Catherine good to hear from you.
I get fed up with the blogger to , never stays the same .
Have a fun week hugs June.

Stasi said...

Blogger can be frustrating, but it looks like you figured it out. Love this piece you're doing!!!

gracie said...

I am also having Blogger problems with being able to leave comments. Your stitching is perfect.

Toki said...

Hi Catheline. The test seems successful. I still don't fully understand Blogger, so I don't think I can use its useful features.
Isn't the fabric of the piece you're currently working on looking quite irregular making it difficult to sew? I'm amazed at how beautiful the seams are.😵
I also saw the blog of the person you recommend.
It's interesting, so I'd like to read it later. Thank you for sharing.😉
Have a good day.🙌

Barwitzki said...

All cross stitch, it will be beautiful. I also think the colors are wonderful. 1776 how long ago that was... 248 Independence Day. A little nostalgia is always good.
I've been sewing since I retired, and before that I knitted a lot.
I wish you much joy.
A greeting comes to you from Viola