Monday, September 12, 2022

Some Stitching Finally

 I stitched on my Jardin Prive square pillow now to construct it, hopefully to finish today.


I really like how fresh and pretty this looks on white, not being a person who like to stitched on white I am hooked


This is my ORT jar, there once was a candle in this jar, I liked it so much I cleaned it out after candle was spent.


This is my favorite way to keep threads with a kitted-up design, I love the rings to hold the threads, this                                                   was sent in an exchange from Kim in Iowa


           This one is an exchange I did back in 2014, Michelle from United Kingdom sent this to me


Today is laundry day and cleaning bathrooms, I hope to be stitching in the afternoon and some beading crystal balls for our Church Festival this coming Sunday, we have a table that sells handmade items I will be adding some stitched items and hand towels.
I will also be working on a table cover for funerals, that will be the table holding the Urns with ashes.
Have a wonderful day it will be a little cooler this week but not too bad, 70s is cool for me.

Gods Blessings
Catherine



11 comments:

Catsngrams said...

Your stitching is beautiful.

Vickie said...

Your bee pillow is going to be great Catherine. I wish you great success at your parish sale my friend!

Stasi said...

The bee piece looks great....can't wait to see your finish. I love my crystal balls!!! HAve a great week and get some stitching time in!

Terri D said...

Beautiful work!!

Katie said...

Beautiful work. Oh I love that jar too.

Clare-Aimetu said...

What a lovely jar, beautiful stitching

Marilyn said...

Very pretty finish, can't wait to see it put together.
I too sometimes use candle jars, some are just to pretty to throw away!
Very nice exchange pieces.
Marilyn

Sandy said...

The stitching is simply gorgeous. Great job. I always think it is interesting to see all those threads gathered up like that.
You and Mike take care.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I can't wait to see your Jardin Prive piece finished! The colors are just lovely against the linen!

Rita said...

Beautiful stitiching, Cathrine!

marly said...

Lovely stitching. I have never used pure white. Mostly raw and unbleached for many years and then on to some colors, some ivory, never white! And you are hooked now, so I may need to rethink.

70s is cold to me too. We're getting a warmup for a few days, they better not be lying!!