Saturday, September 11, 2021

A Sad Day In History

 After watching many programs today about the twenty year anniversary of the fall of The Twin Towers my heart still breaks, how can there be so much hatred in this world that some people could do what they did twenty years ago, it still baffles me.

We have a Memorial in Mike's Man cave for the lost lives of 9/11, it is a reminder that we will never forget in our household of the bravery and lives lost on that terrible day.

God Bless all the men and women who bravely tried to save as many lives as they could.

God Bless all the men and women who lost their lives.

Rest In Peace you will not be forgotten.



7 comments:

marly said...

How could they bury a woman to her waist and throw stones to inflict such injury and pain for as long as they can? Baby girls that were drowned at birth or left in baby towers to die from the elements and starvation as people listened to them cry? The barbarians attacking elderly on streets and beating kicking them continually to steal their wallets today? Same disgusting lack of empathy.

Terri D said...

I will never forget and I also miss the America I grew up in.

Sandy said...

I agree with Terri. I have found all of the programs to be such a stark reminder of how I felt that morning. It is a reminder to treasure this great country we live in. No wonder so many want to come, but I hope we remember why it is great.

butterfly said...

I was sitting caring for my mother 20 years ago and watched this happen live on TV and I will never forget it , I was in shock that some one could do this and how evil a few could be .


Marilyn said...

I can remember very clearly that day when it happened.
We were all in shock.
Hard to believe it's been 20 years already.
May they all rest in peace.
Marilyn

Susan Hedstrom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Liberty Belle said...

I'm still baffled too. May God be with us.