Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Finally A new computer and laptop

I am so happy with my new computer, it works and does not delete anything I post so far.
I am happy to show you what Adrienn sent me from Hungary a beautiful pinkeep, she did it in some of my favorite colors, the stitching is lovely and the finish is beautiful, I love the thread keeper it is adorable, I am a bird lover (how did she know)
The pinkeep sits in my living room on a shelf above my sofa table, it looks so good there, I am using the threadkeeper for a project that I started last week.
Thank-you Adrienn it is lovely.
I am in love with the stamps on this envelope  they are so cool, the post card is way so cool with  a lovely church, windmill, water fountain and storefront.
Thank-you again.

I  have been working on some small projects that I really wanted to get done, some of them I started long ago like the small Christmas stockings they will hang on my tree this year, I am not sure of the designer beacuse I stitched them so long ago and finally put them together, the Ewe and I I stitched long ago and finally put a backing and stuffed it to hang on one of my desks.
The Shepherds Bush is Spooky Night I did this with all leftover threads from other Shepherds Bush projects, I am not sure of the Thanksgiving ornament I finished it long ago and donot remember who the designer was so sorry.
 I am so sorry about the givaway, somehow the post for the people who commented was deleted along with other posts that was part of the problem with my computer, I do say I am so sorry, to all who  were missed, I will have another givaway in august.

I do have more to show you but need to get to bed and read a little the alarm goes off at 04:00, have a sweet stitching evening.
Catherine

10 comments:

Deborah said...

Wonderful finishes!

N. Adri said...

I did not know you love birds, so I'm happy to like my exchange. :-)
I also like the gifts you sent me, thank you very much!

Marilyn said...

Great finishes, and goodies from Hungary!
Marilyn

Tatkis said...

Great swap received, and your ornament finishes are so cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Chris said...

Congratulations on the new computer!
What a lovey package. That pinkeep is gorgeous.
Hugs!
Chris

Samplers, Silks and Linens said...

your ornament finishes look lovely, sweet exchange too - Amanda

Catherine said...

So good to see a post from you ~ congrats on the new computer!
Your exchange goodies are fabulous as are all of you finishes!!

Penny said...

What a sweet package from Adrienn! Love your finishes! Hopefully no more computer problems. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just found your blog.

Your stitching is lovely!
Happy IHSW (:

Hopblogger said...

Love it all - especially the strawberry!
Much love to you,
Conny