Saturday, June 26, 2010

Today I was able to figure out how to use my new camara that I have had for three months.
I am not the brightest bulb in the pack but I was able to find a way to download pictures, I do want to say I am sorry if they are not the best of quality.
Her goes.
I finished the Sweetheart Tree Potpourri Heart last winter and finally did the finishing into a basket top, I lined the inside with a Moda Blackbird fabric.
This is going to be a gift for someone special.
The Altoids tin is topped with a Shepherds Bush Liberty pattern.
I lined the inside bottom with a piece of vintage fabric and added a magnet to the top inside for the renegade needles that come loose from the fabric.
Tomorrow I will put together the Haiti pattern that I finished. This is the pattern from By The Bay Needleart that Donna Bayliss is selling on her web site.
It is starting to rain with warnings from the national weather service, it is really thundering now.
Gotta go.
God Bless America.
Catherine

No comments: