Monday, March 27, 2017

A New Start And A Finish

Hello my dear friends: I was able to finish my Santa beaded ornament, however the package did not have all the beads I needed to finish or enough of one color, so I had to hunt in my beading stash and find the right beads, lucky for me I had what I needed. The Snowflake was also missing so I just used gold beads to make a fringe on the tip of his hat.


 
I started a new design it is Rose Hamilton Heart from Sub Rosa, I have a few of Eszter's designs, I love the simplicity and beauty of her designs, http://e-subrosa.blogspot.com
 
Here is my progress
 

So sorry about the wrinkles in the photo, my printer tried to eat my paper when printing the pattern it is a PDF from her site.

 
I hope to have this finished by Wednesday evening or before, I plan on using it for a top on a box for my scissors.
 
I wish you al a Happy Spring
 
Blessings
Catherine
 
 

9 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish and start Catherine.

Linda

butterfly said...

WOW Catherine love the Christmas ornament , and your new start .
What a fast stitcher you are. hugs.

Marilyn said...

Cute Santa!
I love the Sub Rosa heart, so pretty.
Can't wait to see your finish.
Have a great week.
Marilyn

Vickie said...

Santa is so cute. So frustrating that you were shorted supplies though.

Christina said...

Who I love your beaded Santa - so cute. Wouldn't a tree filled with these ornaments be adorable?!

Rita said...

Sweet Santa!

Carol said...

What a darling finish, Catherine! He is a real cutie :)

Preeti said...

Your beaded finish is cute ! :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Santa looks wonderful. I hope it was a secondhand kit and not new with the missing pieces.
I like the SubRosa design and blog too.