Saturday, January 13, 2018

What Is Going On

I am not sure what the heck is going on, I am perplexed, first I had Mozzila Firefox, for those of you who do not know, I do surveys for different companies, I spend about one hour a day between the three companies, I do this in the A.M., well some of the survey's were saying I did not match the criteria for the survey, I was going through about 50 surveys before finding one that fit me, it was not me it was the email service mozzila firefox which was screwing me up so I changed to Windstream email, totally love it but have to enter everyone's email again so I can email you, what a rip.
Then Mikes niece by marriage sends me a facebook message and lo and behold I cannot get it or get into my facebook account, they made some changes and they are not good, what the heck is happening here, my sister in law is being charged for using facebook now, if that's the case I will drop the poopheads like a hot potato.

It is in the minus zeros here again in Minnesota, I am so sick of winter, I do not want time to pass quickly but Dear Lord may we have a break for oh I don't know maybe a couple of weeks from the cold.

I hope you all are out of harms way what with the fires in California and now the floods, the horrible weather in the south and up the east coast, I think the weather needs to take a long hike from us all and Bless us with some nice weather.

Saty warm and cozy my Friends.

that was my rant for the winter so sorry you had to hear it.

Blessings
Catherine

12 comments:

Pauline said...

So sorry to hear your frustrations. Technology regularly drives me crazy!

Have been watching from Australia all the weather problems- living in a moderate climate makes it hard to imagine just how cold it gets, but I do understand how horrid extreme weather makes life very unpleasant. We had 113f last year and it was ghashtly...


Hope things improve for you.

gracie said...

Computer issue drive me crazy. I read that Facebook was going to charge...but since that went around some time ago and it did not happen I dismissed it. I will not pay for FB. Our winter weather here in Arizona has been above normal temps...today it was 77.

butterfly said...


I hate it when my PC goes wrong , I hate change you get use to something then they change it all .
Hope you get it sorted out soon, and you get some warmer weather.
Have a good Sunday .

Marilyn said...

I hope you get your computer problems fixed soon.
I wish the weather would take a hike also, this cold weather is taking a toll on everything. Too cold for too long.
Very little snow here in the cold temps.
Marilyn

Mary said...

How frustrating for you Catherine. I'm cluesless when it's comes to computer issues, I just know that I can't live without one! I hope you get it all straightened out. I am not a fan of facebook so would never pay for it, never heard of being charged for it before but I would cancel my acct in a heartbeat! I'm sick of the cold too, we had one day where it was 64 and the next day in single digits!! Crazy weather! Enjoy your Sunday. Mary

marly said...

Billions of bucks are made by FB, selling ads and allowing tracking of our every move, posting of untruths, censoring views not agreed with, scams, to make Zuckerberg more wealthy than anyone should be, and he is a hero to many. Anyone that puts their agenda and wealth over others is not worth my time or respect.

Heritage Hall said...

Here, here Marly.....
Sorry about the computer glitches Catherine... What ever happened to,
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."? Most of the changes are not for
the user's benefit anyway...
Wonder if our weather is being "manipulated"...... If so, perhaps we
can manipulate it back again...

Marti said...

Sorry about the computer problems. I used to use Firefox but it didn't play well with my security software. I have been thinking of doing surveys after reading a website story about ways to make extra money. How do you like doing it - except for the computer problems?

I keep hearing that facebook is going to start charging, and then I read that they say those are just rumors. You're the first who has known someone that was charged though. I hope that was a mistake and she wasn't hacked or anything. If they start charging, I am out of there. I find facebook pretty annoying most of the time.

RJ said...

I've been having computer problems too Catherine and no electricity for two days. When it rains it pours right? RJ

Brigitte said...

I hope that your computer problems will soon be sorted out. I hate when these things happen ...

Wendy said...

your sister in law has been scammed - facebook is still free.

Robin said...

Omgosh! I laughed out loud. I, too, would like to drop the FB poopheads on their head. I really don’t get the need for the constant sharing and opinionated people. Unfortunately it is the only way some people communicate. I only go on because I have two needlwork user groups that I need to upload photos to and answer questions here and there for. It irritates me that you just get the hang of theses sites and programs and then they make improvements which seem like no help at at. Happens at work too with software upgrades........this is when we need to do some yoga and destress ourselves.