Sunday, October 30, 2011

And The Winner Is

I have been very busy this week-end I was at fall retreat with some super fantastic Ladies, we stitched into the wee hours of the morning and up again at an early hour very little sleep for us all.
I will post pictures of the items for the auction and other information tomorrow.
The winners of my fall givaway are ( I usually have a surprise included with my givaways and this one is for two lucky entries).
Lisa V please email me your address so I may send you your package I am also sending a very similer package to Kimbery R.
Please email me your adress and I will drop the packages in the mail as soon as possible.
Congratulations Ladies.
Catherine

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Congrats to both winners!

Chris said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend. I am looking forward to hearing about it.
Congrats to your winners!

Catherine said...

Congrats to your winners!!

Wagapapa said...

Congratulations girls!

Kim Reid said...

Wow, I'm so happy to win!!
Emailing you - Thanks for the wonderful giveaway :)
kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com