Monday, January 10, 2011

Up For A Challenge





I bought this Shepherds Bush partiel kit at an auction in 2009 at a stitch-in, we have an auction of destash that is brought to Totino Geace Retreat Center in Fridley Minn (just about everyone donates, with the money raised we buy calling cards for men and women in Afghanistan.
I started this and put it aside to finish some other time, the Challenge gave me that incentive to get it done, I had fabric leftover from another project and wanted to use it (32) count I am not sure of the type of fabric I think it is a linen, I used the leftover threads and beads and ribbon.
I did not make the pin cushion I used the pattern for the back of the scissors fob.
I am going to start the Easter Flair by Brenda Palmer soon I am working on a few christmas ornaments for my tree next Christmas I plan on getting 12 ornaments done I am doing all ornaments from The Just Cross Stitch Ornaments issues.
I think my fingers will get a good workout this year.
I hope this posting finds you all well
Peace to you all.
Catherine

No comments: